• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I must subscribe to this AAR, it teaches me new things over and over. Like how powerful a nation with one province in the middle of the desert can be. :wacko:

the_shy_kid said:
I must subscribe to this AAR, it teaches me new things over and over. Like how powerful a nation with one province in the middle of the desert can be. :wacko:

Actually, Mzab started with four provinces.

1544-1569 Mzab

In 1545 I decided to declare a war upon Venice, who suffering some serious gangbang in the Balkans and terrible revolts in the Italian holdings wasn't able to focus on holding their African possessions well enough.

"Your Majesty, we captured the governor of the Venetian province. He was convicted of eating children."
"What?"
"He is a Catholic, sire. All Catholics eat children."
"Whoaah?... No, they don't! For example I am one and..."
"Of course, your majesty. Anyway, it's a dinner time now! Today's your favourite Knuckles and Fingers Delux Super Size Salad."

In 1547 a peace was signed, giving Gabes to Mzab. In 1566 the second Venetian province revolted away from the Italian Republic and joined our glorious realm. By the end of my rule Venetian threat has been neutralised completely.

Generally speaking, wanting to calm down the situation and carry out some vital economic reforms thorough the country, I decided to avoid wars, expand fortresses and convert some provinces. Although pretty successful in spreading shiite faith, I failed in not engaging in military conflicts. The worst was to come...

In 1554 Order of St. John, occupying Tunisian capital province since the fell of Tunisia itself, declared war upon most glorious Mzabian empire.

"Your Majesty, the Knights attacked us!"
"Most treacherous of them! What's their strength?"
"Fifty thousand soldiers, Reneissance land technology and La Valette commanding them."
"Our's?"
"Twenty thousand soldiers, Late Medieval naval technology and Azib commanding."
"Azib?"
"Random leader, sire. Two-two-two."
"God damn it. My advisor! Prepare the horse! I am heading out for a war!"
"Your stats, sire?"
"Four-four-three-one!"

Call me cheater, call me a noob, but being overhelmed with the Knight's unreasonable power, I decided to create a leader with my name. Soon, the Catholic army assaulted our three provinces but lost some substantial numbers because of attrition. Our most skilled army under their most skilled leader, encircled evil forces and defeated them in some plain province, crushing them with most uberly powerful cavalry. After a few years I managed to siege back my provinces and take Tunisia itself from them. Peace was signed in 1558.

Mzab by 1569:

61xv.jpg

Rythin 4-4-3-1 :rofl:

what is the green in France?

I for one support our new desert overlords.

Resource: Sand
Supply: 150%
Demand: 2%
Current Market Price: 0.01 ducats
Production Leader: Mzab

:D

bluelotus,
Sure... one day :D

the_shy_kid,
The more sand you have on the Earth, the more virgins you will possess in Heaven :) :D

Thanks to everyone for your votes of support :)

Rythin said:
the_shy_kid,
The more sand you have on the Earth, the more virgins you will possess in Heaven :) :D

So that's why my best friend still has a sandbox in his backyard after all these years. :eek:

Okay I'll stop spamming your AAR now. ;)

Super-Palatinate (?) and an insane Venice.... gotta love EU2. :D

the_shy_kid said:
Super-Palatinate (?) and an insane Venice.... gotta love EU2. :D

what else do you expect from an AAR called "the wacky adventures" ? :rofl:

Yeah Rythin that is a kinda wreid map. AND rumors claims that a guy named "bluelotus" is leading the german armies there he is a decent 3/3/3 without DP setting and he likes the sand very much and would like to fight for Mzab :rolleyes:

Rythin said:
bluelotus,
Are you trying to persuade me into invading Germany? :)
Rythin...we had enough problems in Africa, now you want Germany...sheesh...the world isn't enough for you, is it Rythin? :p