Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When will the "100 recruitments — World Conqueror's" get Beta access because i've been religiously checking my email for months now I got an email April 25th telling me I was the first to hit 100 recruits but now i'm kicking myself that i didn't sign up for beta when that was open. At the time I figured I had beta access coming so I wouldn't take a beta slot for another player.

Shouldn't you be due a flight to Sweden, too?

When will the "100 recruitments — World Conqueror's" get Beta access because i've been religiously checking my email for months now I got an email April 25th telling me I was the first to hit 100 recruits but now i'm kicking myself that i didn't sign up for beta when that was open. At the time I figured I had beta access coming so I wouldn't take a beta slot for another player.

Do you mean June 25? Wasn't April before this thing was launched?

When will the "100 recruitments — World Conqueror's" get Beta access because i've been religiously checking my email for months now I got an email April 25th telling me I was the first to hit 100 recruits

I wonder how you did that. It took me less than one hour to gather 100 recruits with the help of my youtube community. Fake mails, or unsuspected high manpower ?

"Call To Arms" Campaign

Check your e-mails guys..

The "Call to Arms" incentives are being sent =)

Happy reading ;)

Not everyone received their emails yet, so if you did not get it. Check your spam folder and be patient if it's not in there.

Here is the email, the rewards are not included for obvious reasons as that would suspend me from the forums.

Dear rewriter of history,

Months ago we promised that if you helped us spread the word about Europa Universalis IV by participating in our Call to Arms, we would reward you handsomely for your efforts. Today, that time has come! The riches you have earned can now be collected below:

Here is your steam code for Europa Universalis III: Chronicles: NOT-REAL-CODE

And here's some summer reading:
EUIV_Strategy_Guide
EU_IV_Compendium
Art_of_War_PDF_version
The_Prince_PDF_version

There are still more rewards to be had! Expect more treasure to arrive in your inbox closer to release. Still want more? By pre-ordering Europa Universalis IV you can get additional items to enhance your path toward global domination. To see what these rewards are, please visit europauniversalis4.com/buy.

With the help of the community, we will be able to bring Europa Universalis IV to the furthest reaches of the globe and for this we're truly grateful, our sincerest thanks to you for being a part of this. Together, we will conquer the world!

See you in-game on August 13.

Sincerly
Your Friends at Paradox

PS. If you're interested in a really detailed hands-on of the game, Quill18 has made a extensive series of video previews. You can watch it them here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs3acGYgI1-vx6u5K0CTYajCyvL3oDzD

Got the e-mail today. Yupee! Still had 3 more people to accept for the compendium. Too bad. :( But I didn't fight my friends that much to accept the invitations because I didn't want the EU 3 chronicles cd-key(already have it).

Just got the e-mail. Just one question: The Europa Universalis key I got is for steam or is a "drm-free" version? (would definitely prefer a steam version)

It is DRM-free, as all Paradox games. Install it through Steam, update it (5.2 was the last patch anyway) and just move it out of the Steam folder. Voila! Steam unneeded from now on.

Not everyone received their emails yet, so if you did not get it. Check your spam folder and be patient if it's not in there.

What if we get the 10 after the mails have been sent out, do we wait? Because I realized after I got my rewards that I only got 8 I think it was (i thought I had the ten) so I quickly went and gathered more. Does that mean that I missed out the tier 10 reward or that ill just get it later?

Kinda hoping the rest of the rewards will get sent when the DLC's get sent out :p

Wade-Giles makes my eyes bleed and my entire being writhe with pain... Why Paradox why?!?! Also, that preface by Johansson is in dire need of an editor.

But I really liked Johan's preface to The Prince :)