Information regarding the Europa Universalis IV Call to Arms incentives! *UPDATED*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is Paradox going to release the Compendium Universals awhile after EU4 comes out? Because I would hate to miss that...

Following what Paradox said in this topic:

They updated the topic today, I think just because people wondered your question, but I agree that this is a little ambiguous.

I believe Paradox changed the pre-order system in response to practicalities of the system in place:

Past: When it was first announced, you had to order in June to get June+Julyx2+August DLC. If you ordered in July, you would only receive July+August. If you ordered in August, only August. This was the main encouragement for me to order as early as I did.

Now: If you simply pre-order, you recieve all the DLC.

yep, good question. I check my email box every day just to avoid fear of mail been spammed =)) I have actually 100+ followers. But ok, I think there are several thousands of us, so chance is a realy tiny.

Admittedly, I wish the Extreme Edition had more DLC to it, simply because it charges more and the DLC with it aren't the very best. Though I did buy it anyway, but I would still like more value for money!

Admittedly, I wish the Extreme Edition had more DLC to it, simply because it charges more and the DLC with it aren't the very best.

A bold statement considering how you haven't actually held it in your hands yet - stay positive and hope it is better than you expect. :)

I have friends, but only because they don't know that I play these games. I'm very sad that I can't get at least three recruits.

Hahaha, I've asked a few friends who I knew wouldn't let me down and wouldn't bother so much, then I paid some people with currency of other games to unlock "Emperor".

When will the "100 recruitments — World Conqueror's" get Beta access because i've been religiously checking my email for months now I got an email April 25th telling me I was the first to hit 100 recruits but now i'm kicking myself that i didn't sign up for beta when that was open. At the time I figured I had beta access coming so I wouldn't take a beta slot for another player.