• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tp640871 said:
Nice AAR..

I've only got Hearts of Iron 2, but this looks really cool.. Which one is best? I'm thinking of getting this game
A bit of necromancy...

If you have to choose between HoI2 and EU2, you would be smart to take EU2, anyday.

Duke of Wellington said:
One year dead and revived thats odd :) This game is probably more enjoyable and better than HOI. I have them both but haven't really been able to get into HOI since I can't ut EU2 down.
Play LOTS and LOTS of EUII till you gets a little bored of it. Not much, just some, so that you have to have some new blood for some time. For me, it took only about 10 month

tp640871 said:
Nice AAR..

I've only got Hearts of Iron 2, but this looks really cool.. Which one is best? I'm thinking of getting this game

Defenetly EU2 I've played both, and EU2 is far better

tp640871 said:
Nice AAR..

They are both great games that are rather different.But Id take EU2 since I love making minors great empires and thats pretty hard in HoI2.

Duke of Wellington said:
Bah its 4 years and counting for me :D
Never got that deseas that makes you want to do something else just for one day? Or have the EUII flu taken all the place leaving no room for anything else.

Seriously, you maybe should try HoI when doomsday arrives. You could make the world New Zealand orange. ;)

Snake IV said:
Never got that deseas that makes you want to do something else just for one day? Or have the EUII flu taken all the place leaving no room for anything else.

Seriously, you maybe should try HoI when doomsday arrives. You could make the world New Zealand orange. ;)
Yeah I have played other games in that time. I would get bored of EU2 after I'd completed again then play something else for a couple of weeks then come back to EU2. I have HoI I'll give it a go once I have more spare time.