• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to consider with the Great War addition:

I was Japan, assisting NGF in a war vs France/Austria. I had a large portion of my army in Germany, to assist in that front, but NGF eventually took defeat. When that happened, my navy was entirely deleted (I assume a penalty for losing a Great War). The forced disarmament meant that I couldn't build new transports. The net result was that ~80% of my army was stuck in NGF for 5 years. Any chance this navy deleting could exclude transports in later versions?

PS, love the Great War add on, had 2 so far in the other Russia got reamed by Austria, lost 2-3 provinces. Then the rebels hit leading to 6 countries being released, and the formation of the Soviet Union.

Many many thanks for this update. It is really reassuring to see that our money was spent wisely by purchasing this game. I feel confident that you will continue making more patches and expansion to add even more feature, make the game more moddable, enjoyable and most importantly, create a much better AI which behaves sensibly :)

One small request: Please do not allow great wars (in the sense of the WWI) before at least 1900 or some strong ideological techs are researched by GPs. And if you could also make losing these wars much worse for the loser, then I will be overjoyed.

My only request is for there to be a Riograndese Republic and for Peru-Bolivia to either be formable or present from the start. Other than those two minor requests, I very much like what Paradox is dishing out :)

Where can I find the rest of the DDs?

will be here more expansions/dlcs to viki 2 or it is end game ? ck 2 are very popular wit all new dlcs, but that why they have popularity boosts. This game look realy stuck in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.