• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

In official converter great works only get converted if they are build after start to the final stage. How does it work here?
Same thing, se only consider completed works, with or without optional addons/features on them.

NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD)

MerciaReleaseBanner.png

For CK2[3.3] and EU4[1.37]

CK2ToEU4, 1.0 de Navarra​

Respectfully, are we done yet? Release​

As you know, CK2ToEU4 is getting long in the tooth, and we're approaching its natural EOL. There's not much to be added to it that we haven't already, and outside expanding support for incoming and outgoing converters, this is as good at it gets. Assuming EU4 ends at 1.37, yes, we're done.

Hotfixes​

• Thankfully, none.

Coldfixes​

• Fixed issues with lost_group culture group, cultures were getting overridden.

Enhancements​

• 1.37 EU4 is now supported.
  • Expanded support for ImperatorToCK2 converter, several times.
  • Random QOL enhancements backported from CK3 converter.

Shuffles​

• Thankfully, none.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So, if I understood everything correctly from the previous answers, the converter only supports transferring saves from the base game and SWMH HIP, provided that no new provinces are added by mods? WtWSMS and CK2Plus are not supported?

So, if I understood everything correctly from the previous answers, the converter only supports transferring saves from the base game and SWMH HIP, provided that no new provinces are added by mods? WtWSMS and CK2Plus are not supported?
It's been years since I tried a CK2+ conversion and I have no idea if it works, but it recall it used to be ok. Try it and see. As for Wtwsms, ditto. There's plenty of support if the config files for it, and there may be some errors, but without trying I don't know what'll happen.
Is there a guide somewhere that shows what needs to be done to make the mod compatible with the converter?
It boils down to mapping the mod's map to EU4 map to produce a province_mappings.txt for that mod, then add all the cultures and religions to appropriate mapping files, and finally all specifics the mod changes and that we use. Basically you'd have to go through all config files in configurables/ and see what's changed or needs editing.

Keep in mind we're not actively developing mod support for most converters - we leave this to contributors willing to create compatibility patches and keep them maintained.
Furthermore, since EU4 is on its way out, don't expect much work to be done once EU5 arrives.

Screenshot (28408).png
I have selected Germany to gain the HRE mechanics in the converter. However, Germany has not been shattered, and the HRE is around, but has no emperor.

Attachments

• log.txt
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • i_am_hre.txt
    482 bytes · Views: 0
View attachment 1142449I have selected Germany to gain the HRE mechanics in the converter. However, Germany has not been shattered, and the HRE is around, but has no emperor.
Tried replicating this on your save but I get normal results:
1717485052228.png

Seeing how the borders are different than on the save you sent, I'd guess you sent me a wrong save, or you have some eu4 mods enabled which muddy things.
1717485315852.png