• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rythin

General
44 Badges
Apr 18, 2004
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Semper Fi
  • The Showdown Effect
CONVERSION OR DAMNATION
The Knights' World Conquest (WC).

Hello.
I am happy to introduce to you my new pictorial AAR (man, I am feeling more and more embarassed with spamming the EU2 subforum with tons of this pictorial stuff, but the hell...). It is going to be a finial of all my efforts with pictorial AARs you could see. Normally, I would have never started such thing again, as I am working on dark-ambedient thrilling story, but Lurken said he would eat his hat, if I did the Knights' WC. So here we are ;)

As for rules - there are no rules :) Of course no editing, no reloading, no cheating. Oh, I am booking the right to change China's religion to pagan, because I am not going to siege all this stuff in eight wars! I hope Lurken will agree and still respect our bet? As for bet, like I mentioned before, in case of victory, he will eat his hat. If I fail, I will place in sig whatever he likes (even things insulting me, like 'I am an idiot.').

I will post first update on 1st December. By then you can book your places and buy the tickets:

Standard ticket - free
Box ticket (PM notification about new updates) - link in buyer's sig
VIP ticket (PM and/or email notification about new updates) - bigger link in buyer's sig

It is not neccessary to buy even a normal ticket, but those people who do that will be rewarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ticket Window

Normal ticket:
Lurken, King of Croatia, Grundius, Skymming, Daniel A, Calipah, Wamo,

Box ticket:
Queen Lor, Van Engel, lawkeeper, bluelotus, Farquharson, MrDoom, von Loch Ness,

VIP package:
tombom, HoChiMinh,

Last edited:
I'll buy a normal ticket. Good luck! I hope Lurken has some tasty sauce to go with that hat....

tombom said:
I've inserted a large link in my sig. Do I get a VIP ticket? :D
That's why I'm here too. My eyes got assaulted. :rolleyes:

Standard ticket.

And with the subscription to a thread, I don't need notification.
jump.gif

Oh, and good luck btw. :)

tombom,
Yup! :)

lawkeeper,
Yeah, but email notificiation doesn't work. Also, 'boxers' and vips will get special privilidges. And you will be really sorry you didn't place the link in your sig :p

I can somewhat accept the terms regarding China. However I would like to see two wars against China to annex it. But it's your game and my hat ;)

However, to keep things clear we need to define WC. Is it no other countries but The Knights OR every single province has the colour of The Knights?

EDIT: Regarding your question about my eventual webcam is that I have no one for the moment. But I might get one IF you pull this of.

Last edited:
Lurken,
Every single province of the Knight's color is not a WC but a WU (World Urbanisation :)). I will play till the last country falls.

And okay, there will be two wars against China. And to keep it more difficult, I will make them pagan when holding 100% of their provinces for you not to moan that they had taxes decrease factor.

Also, I am using The Age of Imperialism, where the Knights can change to the Kingdom of Jerusalem when holding the city. It gives victory points and new capital in Jerusalem. It will be up to you if I switch to KoJ or not.

Farquharson,
You'd better send me a postcard from Marseille, the most awesome city in the world :)

I don't buy a ticket, I am mean.

Won't AoI give you two hundred extra years to succeed, if you start in 1337 and end in 1920?

Feel free to turn into KoJ. Has I siad, it's your game.

Rythin said:
lawkeeper,
Yeah, but email notificiation doesn't work. Also, 'boxers' and vips will get special privilidges. And you will be really sorry you didn't place the link in your sig :p
Have you looked at my sig ? I barely have any place left. :eek:

BTW, you don't need to make China pagan. There's a nice trick to annex them completely in two wars. And I already stated it somewhere on the Forum, not long ago. ;) :D

I once made a WC with the Knights with a rather peculiar tactic. I will not say anything this early but I bet you will play differently than I did.

Just a friendly advice. If you are a bad boy and are at stab 0 or lower there is a very, very high risk for a CW. That should influence your stratagy somewhat I believe. I take it you play on VH.

Just one more question: how are you going to force convert China to pagan :confused:

Good luck!

And thanks Lawkeeper for the hint :)