• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wezqu

Field Marshal
93 Badges
Jun 2, 2007
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Magicka
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
First ARR that I have made. Also just to note that anything on this should not be taken literal its not ment against anyone, any race or any other thing out there. Words are only ment to spice the story not insult anyone.

On one meek day Albanian king Gjergj K Skanderbeg got a message saying Ottoman Empire declared war against Serbia and is going to cross the border. Quickly Skanderbeg took initiative he led his army to Serbia's border and crossed it. On the crusade to "free" Serbia from the heretics seizing it. Great Serbian army of thousand men was crushed under our great army when the Ottoman troops were running to cover. Then our brave troops stormed the castle and used Ottomans as shields against the Serbian scum who thought they could win against the mighty Albania. Soon the Serbia's king was on his knees in front of Skanderbeg who made him kiss his feet and give his kingdom to him. Most likely rather giving it to Albanian "scum" than "heretics" who worship the moon.

Soon Skanderbeg got bored of the dull Serbian throne room and decided to go free some other country from its "wrong" leaders. He set his sight on the nation of Montenegro. He declared war and then suddenly some courier runs to him and informs that "Bosnia just declared war against us they had an alliance". Skanderbeg yelled, "Why didn't anyone tell him that". He then visited some loan sharks and took a loan that he did not any intention to pay back. He hired mercenaries that drove the Bosnia's forces out of the country. Mean while Skanderbeg was already seizing Zeta but died on a complication of gout. Almost immediately after he died someone called Tanush II yelled from the Albania to conquer that damn town already we don’t have time to mess around. They managed to end the siege and bring Ragusa's people to Albanian culture. Once again Tanush II yelled from the Albania ordering troops to go to Bosnia. Men left thinking that who this Tanush II was and what happened to the Tanush I. They found little opposition and joined with the mercenaries who had almost destroyed Bosnia’s army. Bosnia soon gives up and agreed to come our vassal. Most of the mercenaries were fired, as they were no longer needed. After the war Tanush II was crossing off the achievements of the war "Went bankrupt not once but twice" "check" "won the war" "check" and "prestige lost for ever" "check". "Good I thought I could not achieve my goals".

Albania tried to keep itself out of trouble but soon Tanush II got two messengers both running towards him and fighting with each other. It looked quite stupid and Tanush II was just about have them both killed but they both managed to give him a message. The other was from Ragusa our faithful ally who asked our help against Tanush II faithful vassal. Well he quite frankly guessed what the other one was about. Yes it was from his faithful vassal Bosnia asking his help against his faithful ally Ragusa. Well hard thing to decide when Bosnia has over 5000 men and is his vassal. Ragusa on the other hand had his 1000 men army and no other alliances than Tanush II. Tanush II had the Ragusa's messengers head sent to them and marched his army over to Ragusa. They soon made Ragusa surrender and annexed them. Then Tanush II notice something was wrong when his faithful ally Tuscany put embargo on Albania. Oddly thing was that they were still our ally and still somehow they were our enemy. This was no problem as Tuscany was not stupid and agreed to White Peace as neither of us would benefit on this war.

Next phase of the plan was to make inflation to drop and somehow make sure Albania would never be destroyed. Tanush II systematical started to make married deals with every country that would want ugly Albanian women or men to their husband or wife. Tanush II would make sure their blood would be in every royal bloodline in Europe. He also soon established Albania’s National Bank that started to nip and tuck Albanian's inflation out of its gut.

Soon Albania saw its neighbor Ottoman Empire in wars on all of its boarders. Tanush II found the best view and made himself comfortable by eating popcorn at the same time. Enjoying seeing Ottoman “heretics” trying to fight off the enemy from all fronts…

Last edited:
Several years have gone past after Tanush II's reing. He was not a bad king and managed to keep new Albania together. Ottoman Empire is not anymore what it use to be Persia managed to take half of Turkey but they themself seem to have trouble with Timurid Empire that is conquering them bit by bit. Persia also mostly destroyed Mamlucks who has withered to two or three province nation.

Tanush II died in 11 January 1485 leaving us with young successor Kostandin I so Regency Council was formed. In its short three year ruling time it got in a Aragonese Succession War and Albania got many dangerous ambihious attacks from Castille and Aragon. Our armies managed to keep them from gaining a foot hold and as we were not the main target of the war they finally after long line of defeats offered white peace that Council agreed.

At 12 March 1488 Kostandin I was finally ready to lead the country. His only mark in history was conquest of Dalmatia by annexin Croatia by force.

His son Kostandin II was not a soldier but a great diplomat that managed to convince our vassal Bosnia to join in the great Albania and so including two new provinces to our nation. He also took part on a war against island of Sardinia where our forces didn't take part as our navy was still build in the shipyards. He also accidentally managed to get himself crowned as Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.

His son Kostandin III took the crown of Albania and the Holy Roman Empire 26 December 1529. Kostandin III was a war hungry individual starting two wars. First against small state of Modena aiming to take the University to speed up research. Second war was against Sicily as he saw the chance to take it with relative ease as they just had a revolution and their armies had disbanded. He quickly managed to over power Sicily's armies but had to avoid their navy that were better equipted and larger than his. At the end Albania received whole south Italy and half of island of Sicily leaving Sicily with just their capital. Shorty after the conquest Kostandin III's ally Crete asked his help against Corfu. That war was ended quickly as Corfu was annexed in the great Albania.

His successor Lekë I was same as Kostandin III as he fought agaisnt Venice taking another half of island of Sicily and fought the second war against Sicily annexing it now to Albania. He also had to help Crete in a war this time against Athens. He decided not to annex but made it his vassal. Like father like son saying fits to them as a glove to a hand.

My father Gjergj I set his sight on colonisation and managed to spread our nation to the new world. As his colonisation would need ships he launched several new ships to strengthen our navy he also destoryed several pirate ships taking them to his own use. He also got involved in short war against Candar with Crete that ended Candar agreeing to become our vassal. He managed to start the colonisation of Barbados and Turks Islands but died after 11 years on the crown.

I his son Gjergj II has followed his footprints knowing that our place is in the new world. I finished the colonisation of the islands and going to expand our influence further. My only fear is that Ottoman Empire some day decide that we are ripe for the picking. I hope it wont happen in couble of years. Soon our nation will be rich from new worlds treasures and we might have a fighting chance to beat them. I hope I have good news in the future but only time will tell.

Sincerely

Gjergj II
King of Albania and the Holy Roman Emperor

Last edited:
The Great Albania

8143010478532210335orig.jpg

minus two islands.

Looking good!

A quick start. Nicely done.

Welcome to AAR writing and enjoy. :)

Wezqu said:
Thanks I might keep the letter writing style for the rest of the AAR. It fits me better than writing a story. If anybody has any suggestions just let me know.

Conquer all of Italy :p the provinces are lucruative and you'll change Albania's future in the World war II :p

Gjergj II died at 3 March 1579. His son Gjergj III took the crown same day. First order of our new king was to update our kingdoms maps so he knows what is going on in the world we knew. I Hekuran Dukagjini and Jonas Mielzynski got to work.

8143010478532221506orig.jpg
8143010478532221500orig.jpg

First we studied our main land map and updated the new land additions to the kingdom and also making the boarders of other nations to their right place. Like the war against Papal State where we gained Abbruzzi. He also managed to hold Modena when we were assaulted by Tuscany that was later destroyed by Austria and Burgundy. He also added Naxos to the number of Vassals we have.

8143010478532221499orig.jpg

Second we made maps of our colonial holdings that Gjergj II second expanded to include several new islands before his demise. Only the two old settlements made by the Gjergj I ruling period are full grown cities.

8143010478532221501orig.jpg

In east Ottoman Empire still stands strong even if they have lost several battles against great Persia nation. Mamlucks have been almost entirely destroyed by Persia. Timurin Empire has fought several wars against Persia and seems to have got the upper hand in most of them. Our vassals Athens, Naxos, Candar and our ally Crete has survived to this day. Also note worthy is that Poland has managed to take a foot hold in shores of Black Sea.

8143010478532221502orig.jpg

In North Sweden is almost destroyed entirely after being a power to rival Teutonic Order. Norway and Denmark mostly took their land and new nations Finland and Gotland had emerged from the rubble. We don't know much of these new kingdoms but there has been some dealings with them through our allies.

8143010478532221503orig.jpg

In Northeast Teutonic Order, Lithuania and Persia has expanded their borders. Novgorod has survived several wars and even managed to take some provinces back after Sweden collapsed. Genoa has managed to keep it Black Sea harbors.

8143010478532221504orig.jpg

In East Castille and France has managed to expand their borders. Portugal has been busy with colonisation taking some American provinces and even managing to conquer Iceland from the Norway. Avignon some how has survived deep in France and Brittany has made several attemps to expand and has have some success and some loss. Like losing the hole Ireland to rebels after they had succeeded in conquer most of it.

8143010478532221505orig.jpg

England and Central Europe does not have much to be mentioned about. Burgundy and Austria owns most of Central europe. Some small nations are still around like Utrech, Bohemia, Genua and Salzburg. England is conquering the island but there is still one province big Scotland there too. There is also some activity in Ireland where England is bullying the Irish nations.

Your humble servants
Hekuran Dukagjini and Jonas Mielzynski

Last edited:
8143010478532229992orig.jpg

8143010478532230011orig.jpg
8143010478532229988orig.jpg

Gjergj III was quiet king that strengthened the old colonies and was elected to be Papal Controller. He left this world 18 October 1584 after little less than five years on the crown. His son Lekë II then took the crown of Albania, was elected as the Holy Roman Emperor and was also elected as Papal Controller. With these titles he managed to expand our colonial holdings to Antigua, Trinidad and Timucua.

8143010478532229985orig.jpg

After his death I Konstandin IV took the crown of Albania, was choosen as emperor and Papal Controller. I like my father expanded colonial borders to include Dominica and Seminole. First new world war might be in the near future as Creek looks ready to be included in the Great Albania.

8143010478532229990orig.jpg

Sincerely

Konstandin IV
King of Albania, Papal Controller and the Holy Roman Emperor

Last edited: