• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the screens! What about the ICs?

What AI mod are you using!!??

I know it cant be DAIM as the Germans will not build carriers, they never get SA Allies and the Argentine navy would not find a way to shit troops to Germany!

@Biges: Crap! I forgot the IC :(

@Austria Hungary: Mattabesta answered that.

I also promised to get ledger screens for the Allies. I'll do that soon, as well as get pics of the ICs

Not necessarily after Barbarossa. I managed to saw level IV German Carriers patrolling the Atlantic from time to time in '40. It's weird that they never built CAG's in my game when I see them this early

No idea. I think my version of DAIM got messed up somewhere. I've had the AI in an entire save pick the less likely option in all events, then the most likely in another. So bizarre, so random.

No idea. I think my version of DAIM got messed up somewhere. I've had the AI in an entire save pick the less likely option in all events, then the most likely in another. So bizarre, so random.

... So able to cause great things.

Quoted for the truth?

I do have to agree. It has been a (nuclear and non-nuclear) blast playing it :D

edit: I cannot find that "Die Wacht am Rhein" song. Maybe I will download the mod to get that song :p

Last edited:
Eek!

Fear the Maltese! Im not certain why I just know you should. :D

Good work, and hopefully Italy falls soon. Remember, puppet them to get as many divisions as possible! :D

Fear the Maltese? I fear nothing!

Except German nukes, carriers, tanks, generals, fighters, bombers, mechanized forces, land forts, sea forts, German allies....

Italy shall be ours. Oh, new update tomorrow :p. I wanted to post one today, but I would catch up too quickly if I were to.

Fantastic work. I wonder why you are not dumping nukes onto huge German stacks of troops. You can blow a hole through their line and use their local weakness to push them back.

they have enuf reserves too fill up the holes but using them on major cityes whiped out the IC and INF and couses major dissisent.

I've been following this from the very beginning but haven't posted here yet. It's Great! Love the style of your updates. Wish DAIM AI could always be like that.

BTW Does Germany surrender event fire when Berlin is lost?

Stupid Soviets...go and attack us instead of the Germans....mrmmrmrmr...

They could have been at Berlin I bet. Now those fools are stuck in a stalemate in Asia till we beat Germany. Then the Soviets will face a two-front war. War from the Urals and war from the East.

Stupid Soviets...go and attack us instead of the Germans....mrmmrmrmr...

They could have been at Berlin I bet. Now those fools are stuck in a stalemate in Asia till we beat Germany. Then the Soviets will face a two-front war. War from the Urals and war from the East.

Hmmm...

The Soviets have already taken India, right? I'd actually leave China to its fate and ship all your divisions in Asia to Europe. They'll probably do more good there, at least.

Hmmm...

The Soviets have already taken India, right? I'd actually leave China to its fate and ship all your divisions in Asia to Europe. They'll probably do more good there, at least.

That's leaving the Soviets all the Chinese & Indian manpower for a few years, and time to dig in. Allied manpower isn't about to rejuenate anytime in the next 5 years - beating the Germans would loose the war to the Red Horde.

Exactly. It would replace one enemy with a larger one. Actually, I only have about 21 divisions in all of Asia at the moment (as oppose to roughly 230 in Europe). The Chinese manpower pool is already beginning to show benefits. Soon, they will have enough manpower to allow me to send what I have there to Europe.

Florence has fallen after the latest nuclear attack routed much of the defenders

WHY!?! WHY did you HAVE to use nukes on the RENAISSANCE CITY? Leonardo! Michelangelo! Destroyed in a nuclear firestorm! :eek::mad::mad:

*puff puff* it's only a game... :p

Better now. Good AAR.