• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Unknightly
Guys, I wouldn't be happy if the general revolt rate skyrocketed just to keep China in place--It then would be more frustrating than fun. What's the fun of constantly fight those annoying red rebels?

Instead, I suggest that certain ethnic regions--perhaps, Canton--would try to declare independence from China. This new country would ally with China's enemies to balance the region. Ah, the republic of Canton *drooling* :p

Still, without Mongolia the Ming Dynasty is just not the same: It was the Ming who built the modern Great Walls which we see together... :(

What's the fun of running over all those pathetically weak countries next to you?:D Seriously, if we can find a historical solution to solve China eating up Asia, I say go for it. China should have some revolts, but the main thing that would be needed are the Mongols to the north. BTW the Great Wall was standing LONG before the Ming showed up:).

Originally posted by Japan

What's the fun of running over all those pathetically weak countries next to you?:D Seriously, if we can find a historical solution to solve China eating up Asia, I say go for it. China should have some revolts, but the main thing that would be needed are the Mongols to the north. BTW the Great Wall was standing LONG before the Ming showed up:).

Heh, I knew someone would bring that up!:D

I said the MODERN great wall--The Chin started it, but the Ming perfected it! :cool: