• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Typostypos

Isn't it Württemberg?

And "hwo" could maybe be "how"... not that it really matters. I enjoyed the thread, though.
Strangely enough, my social life hasn't picked up since I quit playing EU for a while. Since it's Friday, I suppose I'll just get a gallon of red wine and play some EU instead of chasing girls or meeting mates.
Good idea, or what?

Strangely enough, my social life hasn't picked up since I quit playing EU for a while. Since it's Friday, I suppose I'll just get a gallon of red wine and play some EU instead of chasing girls or meeting mates.
Good idea, or what?

you stopped playing EU, how dare you.:mad: as for the gallon of red wine, that sound good. but i dont think it is easy to play EU with that big of a buss.:(

Well I also had my EU pause, for two weeks or so :D
Then I picked up editing and my EU behaviour picked up pace again :D
Now I just testing EU II :)

Re: Re: Collected Teachings

Originally posted by WittedeWith

hehehe, you're REALLY into this game, aren't you ?? hehehe, you should send this to an agenda publisher, you'd make it to the bottom of the page, where the quotes are :D

Regards,

WdW

Sounds like the tactical moves I do every time I play being somewhat of a hothead. I usually manages to avoid the computer or the monitor and pound my fist in walls, tables and such. :D

Heh... European territories are so small compared to parts of the western United States. My sister lives 600 miles (that's what, like a thousand km?) away, but we're in the same state. (I live in San Diego, and my sister lives about 100 miles north of Sacramento).

Originally posted by Sheridan
Heh... European territories are so small compared to parts of the western United States. My sister lives 600 miles (that's what, like a thousand km?) away, but we're in the same state. (I live in San Diego, and my sister lives about 100 miles north of Sacramento).

Yes, but California is an incredibly long state, isnt it? We dont have long countries like that, except maybe Norway :)

Perhaps, but there are other states of similar (or larger) size... California is the largest in population, but not in dimensions... Texas and Alaska have us beat there.

Reminds me of a story my girlfriend told me once. Some of her relatives were visiting from the Eastern (read - smaller) states, and they were in a car driving from Los Angeles to Las Vegas - a distance of about 300 or 400 miles.

The relatives, after about two hours, started asking, "What state are we in now?" After trying to explain that they would be in California until they were about an hour from their destination, her father (who was driving) seemed to think he'd convinced them. Several more times, they asked, and she replied, "California".

Then, after about an hour of this, she gave up too, and when they asked again, her mischievious little brother said, "Ohio."

So now these people think Ohio is between California and Nevada...!

Originally posted by Idiotboy
Many of your states remind me somewhat of Sweden. Rather big in size but not that very dense in population.

i dont know about that, if you talk to alot of the population, you'll find they are rather dense:D

Originally posted by VultureGFF
Arf, nice to see this thread resurrected. I LOVE IT :D

Yes, it's a lot of fun.
Although you have to ask questions about someone who decides to publish a collection of their own best put-downs and one-liners ... what next?
hmm.... "The Widely Misunderstood Witticisms of Owl, Vols I & II, with explanatory notes by the author, price £7.99" ....
.. "Why I had to show everyone my derriere", by BiB, free with today's edition of the "Toilet Brush Manufacturers' Weekly Review"

Originally posted by Owl

Yes, it's a lot of fun.
Although you have to ask questions about someone who decides to publish a collection of their own best put-downs and one-liners ... what next?
hmm.... "The Widely Misunderstood Witticisms of Owl, Vols I & II, with explanatory notes by the author, price £7.99" ....
.. "Why I had to show everyone my derriere", by BiB, free with today's edition of the "Toilet Brush Manufacturers' Weekly Review"
Nice to see the sponsor mentioned once in a while :)