• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To all those Betazoids.

We'll tell you about the manual but our NDA won't allow us to post any screen/scan's I'm afraid:D ;) . Well I'll tell you about it once I see it - about 1 more hour to go.

Cheers, Ice:cool:

Originally posted by icecool
To all those Betazoids.

We'll tell you about the manual but our NDA won't allow us to post any screen/scan's I'm afraid:D ;) . Well I'll tell you about it once I see it - about 1 more hour to go.

Cheers, Ice:cool:

Nah, let them suffer!!!! *cackles evilly*
evil.gif

I have about 50 screenshots on my pc ready to upload somewhere to post them! But not allowed to.. I even considered using photochop to cut out the interface so Patric coudn't complain.. but didn't manage to catch him online to suggest this..

Sorry guys, but I opened the manual, and this is what it said on the first page:

"By reading this manual you agree that you will not disclose any information herein to anyone who participated in the beta-testing of this game. Their names are listed at the back for your convenience. Failure to comply will result in severe complications involving very angry Swedes."

Sorry guys, I'd like to tell you about the manual, but my hands are tied...NDA, y'know... :D