• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dangit, walrus, had to give out you to such a characteristic in a vote? I mean, what did, I all sudden come from another country or which?!?!

Bout time you made some sense.... :rofl:

T

Murrenmurren…. I' m, goes going, receives some rosafarbene cases and returns really to impact crud from that Commies.

I am going to arrest you with straps of leather.

/me nods

Also thanks for the trait :D

Dangit, walrus, had to give out you to such a characteristic in a vote? I mean, what did, I all sudden come from another country or which?!?!

I like the character of other countries. We know that there are people who are very good! However, I have to deal with Albania Japanese to English, in fact, you need to improve the process for me to get to the end of the Indonesian translation of the screw with the meaning of the sentence.

I like the character of other countries. We know that there are people who are very good! However, I have to deal with Albania Japanese to English, in fact, you need to improve the process for me to get to the end of the Indonesian translation of the screw with the meaning of the sentence.
Haha, I could easily play a Hungarian volunteer, but I didn't get the trait :D

You need to get out more. Step away from the computer and watch a few movies or something.
Whoa! smell the hypocrisy!:p

And I'll move my Lite deadline forward if you want Walrus, it will affect less players

Oddly. I don' t must go through the whole. I receive to go to the German and then back to English straight. This causes sufficient problems, how you can see. I' m surprised it is so good, if you must go through Albanian and Japanese.

Oddly. I don' t must go through the whole. I receive to go to the German and then back to English straight. This causes sufficient problems, how you can see. I' m surprised it is so good, if you must go through Albanian and Japanese.

A will be damaged beyond recognition in some of my previous articles. I think everyone understands only those. However, in response to one and one that is very easy to read, What is it?

So many foreigners...

I thought we were supposed to be on the Russian front, not the US... :p

T

VOTE THE_SPLIT a 5th coumnist would use this coincidence as an excuse to kill an innocent soldier.

Last edited:

If you were from Switzerland, you'd be speaking German right now.

Vote jonti-h, because he got a trait and I didn't. :mad:

Vote Kriszo

just cuz.