• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, but I might not be able to vote for lynch on Day 1. Because this is Day 1, it doesn't matter as much, and here is my random Day 1 vote:

Vote Muttoneer

If he gets hunted:

Vote jerard

This is NOT for the trait, but for the lynching, and I hope the vote gets accepted.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sorry, but I might not be able to vote for lynch on Day 1. Because this is Day 1, it doesn't matter as much, and here is my random Day 1 vote:

Vote Muttoneer

If he gets hunted:

Vote jerard

This is NOT for the trait, but for the lynching, and I hope the vote gets accepted.

Duly Noted

10 Minutes till deadline, not that anything is going to happen

The only thing that can change this outcome imho is the colonel using his power.
Which would be silly :p

Never know! Everyone might votesnipe onto me at the last minute! :rofl:

I think that might be wishful thinking on your part :p

If it happens, you just have to hope my random number generator isn't malicious and gives you 'wounded' :D

.....I'd feel bad if that happened to jonti on his birthday

Vote Muttoneer

If he gets hunted:

Vote jerard

A much easier way to say that is "I won't be here tomorrow."

A much easier way to say that is "I won't be here tomorrow."

I haven't decided whether I'll accept his vote (I'm probably not going to), but he won't be tagged as missing a day's voting.

For the record, johho won't either, as he told me he might miss the start of the game. No-one else has any excuse, though

DEADline

OrangeYoshi (4) - OrangeYoshi, antracer, Snow White, Cymsdale
Nautilu (1) - Nautilu
antracer (1) - Lord Strange
Yakman (4) - XenomorphII, Yakman, Jopi, Xarkan
kathnar (1) - kathnar
Emperor Walter (1) - jerard
johho888 (1)- Trespoe
Muttoneer (1)- Slinky
jerard (2)- Emperor Walter, THE_SPLIT
EUROO7 (2)- Teep, okyriosy
dublish (1)- dublish
the_hdk (1)- the_hdk
Snow White (1) - Syber_Sid
jonti-h (12) - Calamity, Rysz, marty99, Tornadoli, Jester180, AOK. 11, Hax, EUROO7, Snoopdogg, Kriszo, randakar, jonti-h
Slinky (1) - Muttoneer

Not Voted: johho888 (Excused from duty), von Loch Ness

Last edited:
Day 1

In recognition of his fine efforts in battle, destroying countless Soviet tanks with skilful handling of his panzerfaust, Corporal H was awarded the Iron Cross, 2nd Class.

Night 1

That next morning, after sleeping off the the celebrationary alcohol from Cpl H's birthday celebrations, you discover Sargeant Hax missing from his foxhole. After a brief search, he was found back from the frontline, where he seemed to have been attempting to use the latrine. His throat was cut.

It seems his paranoid rantings about traitors was more accurate than you dared believe......

Hax, the Paranoid NCO was killed by a 5th column participator
Hax, the Paranoid
Leader Villager was killed by a filthy stinking wolf.

Last edited:
Hax, the Paranoid NCO was killed by a 5th column participator

Could you add the normal-equivalent roles and traits names to the people who died? That's easier for us to understand the game.

Also, NCO and paranoid seem to both be traits. What was his role?

Hax was an Ordinary German Soldier with the traits paranoid and NCO. NCO = Leader.

Just Paranoid NCO Soldier sounded awkward to me, so I didn't write it that way. If anyone else feels I'm being unclear, please say and I'll sacrifice what sounds good to me for absolute clarity.

I'll second Rysz...

Unless you really do want us to have to dig for it... :D

I assume by the green that his role was "villager", and he had two traits...

T

You can write it out as color commentary and then just add the generic game roles as a *note at the bottom so we all know we got it right...

Ok guys, your wish is my command, I'll make it as clear as possible.

Also, I'm saving all the final votecounts onto my desktop, so if anyone wants a particular days final vote, instead of trawling through the thread, just PM me