• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks once again everyone! Time to pass on the paintbrush. When I started thinking about my successor, one name sprang to mind, and after a month of examining AAR, it's still lodged there at the front.

Awkward metaphors aside, it's witty, light-hearted and while its not conventionally aesthetic, the author certainly has a certain style that can't fail to be endearing. Without further delay, I present to you...

Svip, and his acclaimed comic, Glory for Ulm

Congratulations Svip! Surely this was an inevitable award.

Congrats to all the winners so far. It would be cool to see a graphic rather than a link, though. Let's see what is being rewarded! :D

Congratulations, Svip!

I second the idea of a sample graphic!

Nice choice. Congratulations Svip :)

I'll get in to a new source of posts while I can, and congratulate the last 3 winners for winning this new - yet awesomely prestigious - award. So congrats, thrashing mad, AllymyJames, and Svip! for winning AARtist of the month. :)

I apologise for being late with this award for July, so I would like recommendations for an August nomination, please.

Well, you, as the previous winner, have to decide but I'd say the maps and banners of General_BT's Rome AARisen or Chris Taylor's Porta Atlanticum, Portus Classis with efforts at maps, pasting lots of screenshots together in one picture and searching and adding historical paintings both deserve an award, but there are lots of others out there that I am forgetting so you should look for yourself, really.

Oh, I enjoy General_BT's Rome AARisen; so I nominate General_BT for August 2011. His usage of stock images from films, television shows, historical paintings and whatnot shows the true dedication to find appropriate portrayal of his own characters. The sheer working that must go into this is impressive. It makes my AAR looking second rate!

Last edited:
Congratulations. Well deserved recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.