• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fredrik82: Just got home after school and meeting about FCZ, where are you?

Tem_Probe: Hey...I gotta make myself more prosperus. And I had already max WE, and I would mind keeping it for a while. If I would grind you down.

Lurken said:
Tem_Probe: Hey...I gotta make myself more prosperus. And I had already max WE, and I would mind keeping it for a while. If I would grind you down.

I have the feeling I'm missing the real meaning because of errors. Would you care to rephrase differently?

Tem_Probe said:
I have the feeling I'm missing the real meaning because of errors. Would you care to rephrase differently?
Ofcourse, I am at somewhat altered-state-of-mind, but here it goes.

I had to boost about me, make it sound better then it was.
I think I had already maximum War Exhaustion, and I could keep it for a while, if I could grind you down and having you give up Kurland.

Waldzwerg said:
Still no stats? :)
Well...when I got home, Fred was not online, but I forwarded the save to Absolut and Mulliman, and I am uncertain when I shall get home today aswell...

Actually, you never sent it to me. :p

My router doesnt let me send/recieve things over ICQ, and I was N/A. ;)

Absolut said:
Actually, you never sent it to me. :p

My router doesnt let me send/recieve things over ICQ, and I was N/A. ;)
Oh...well...I blame on my all but lucid state of mind I had then.

I luv my new DP-slides, and that I almost doubled my income this session, wonderful!

A bad session for Brandenburg, I'm surprised income actually went up. We obviously need more COTs...

PJL said:
A bad session for Brandenburg, I'm surprised income actually went up. We obviously need more COTs...
Hey! You are filthy rich compared to me, practically all of you are. Poland is the poor man of Europe.

i was 10 minutes too late...did you start already?

Fredrik82 said:
Lots of wars. Spain fought from start to finish. Gained two provinces and one COT. The one that was stolen from Spain when the Turks and the French ganged us.

Ganged? No way in he**!

Spain decided to help the venetians and DoWed France, France, which had no means to defend itself against the aggressors invided the honourable Ottomans. The Ottomans didnt fight Spain that much, it was mostly France that fought Spain. That was far from a gang, it would be like calling Spains attack on the Ottman Empire a gang.