• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As always, the good catholics of Poland is greatly thankful of all the support we have gotten, to stand against the Prussians, and Russians. Poland have been defeated before, but now they must pry the lands from Polands cold dead hands.

Hello people! :cool:

I just saw this game. Although the game is pretty messed with such a BIG spain (still wonder how players allowed it to get so big?!?!), i would like to join as Venice. Absolut said to me that they didn't have a perm, so, i would like to play with them. However, i think that tomorow, and perhaps the next week as well, i will have to join the game one hour later. If you guys do not bother rehosting to pick me up, i would gladly join in. Whenever i am ready, i will spam someone in ICQ.

That's great!

Although, if we still lack people for tomorrow we might need to put you in another country. As for you being 1h late i think it would be better if you simply signed up as a sub instead, possibly play Venice when nothing else is needed etc.

I will not be able to play tomorrow cause of work, will edit save today and post it later. I suppose Lurken can host and Mulliman GM.
I'll look around for a sub, if i fail. Ghost Spain..

BurningEGO said:
Hello people! :cool:

I just saw this game. Although the game is pretty messed with such a BIG spain (still wonder how players allowed it to get so big?!?!), i would like to join as Venice. Absolut said to me that they didn't have a perm, so, i would like to play with them. However, i think that tomorow, and perhaps the next week as well, i will have to join the game one hour later. If you guys do not bother rehosting to pick me up, i would gladly join in. Whenever i am ready, i will spam someone in ICQ.
NP, we will just ghost you for the first hour.

Fredrik82 said:
I will not be able to play tomorrow cause of work, will edit save today and post it later. I suppose Lurken can host and Mulliman GM.
I'll look around for a sub, if i fail. Ghost Spain..

Roger that!

Instruction please about eventual player shifts as dictated by the GM? If any.

Good news. I just got home, and can play at the scheduled time. :p

Hate to say it Fred, but you must've been drunk editing the save...it was the wrong save you edited.

I am outa here... Getting dowed by Austria and Sweden at the same time isn't good. Specially as a weak country such as Venice. Pretty hilarious. Have fun everyone.

BurningEGO said:
I am outa here... Getting dowed by Austria and Sweden at the same time isn't good. Specially as a weak country such as Venice. Pretty hilarious. Have fun everyone.

You should at least have peaced Austria before you left, not just saying goodbye and leave, we had to rehost for you.

BurningEGO said:

What part of "Battlefront IV - Lords of War" wasn't clear? :p
Seriously, sorry you saw it this way, but hitting Venice for colonies was on my to-do list for a while. That you embargoed me just made me do it right then and there, not sure what happened with Austria, but seems like you pissed her off as well.

Austria is an evil country, thus it only makes evil things, such as attacking poor helpless Venice.

Leaving mid game has no excuse. It is noob behavior. If you want to quit do it after session or at least between rehost....

Poland looks kinda finished and even i feel little sorry for them.

I knew OE would dow me for revenge so i decided to hit first. While france tried to help them austria took nearly all italy.

Anyway i had fun..

cheech said:
Leaving mid game has no excuse. It is noob behavior. If you want to quit do it after session or at least between rehost....

Poland looks kinda finished and even i feel little sorry for them.

I knew OE would dow me for revenge so i decided to hit first. While france tried to help them austria took nearly all italy.

Anyway i had fun..

We are quite aware of this fact and it does not bother us that Austria took Italy, we have other things than Italy to take from Venice.

Fun session. Lost my first war in this campaign, though Italy was finally gained :). Was going for zero lost wars, but what the hell. They didnt take DOTF anyway, so no big loss, except prestige ;).

Absolut, i did try to peace a lot of times with Austria (but since she did not take a single province from me, except for Veneto, they always rejected, i bet greedy austria just wanted Liguria...). Austria sent me a peace proposal once, but then, someone said "Noes! Do not peace her! Or i will get killed!". Right the next month, the same guy who said that, and was at war with Austria as well, peaced out for alsace. Sounds familiar?

I did not piss her. Actually i though we could work out some kind of agreements. Then, i notice that Austria also wanted the same kind of policies toward Venice. But once Austria got LT 35, they dowed me right away. I really do not think why someone tries to work some kind of friendship and then backstabs his "supossed" friend the next day. Thanks god i am out of here. I really do hope you guys have fun like this, because i see little, or no fun at all backstabbing weak, human controlled countries. I did try to work out my relations with other nations, but from every nation, only Russia and France did show any interest in helping me. Russia promised to dow Sweden, but instead dows the OE. France helped me, and perhaps i didn't capitulate earlier because of them, but even so, they proved unrealible allies, asking me not to peace with austria... But then, they do peace with them, tossing me to the lions. I still wonder what the subs/perms of venice were doing. Even with same LT as Austria, 110k men and with a leader with 4 fire and 5 shock values, i kept loosing to a mere 50k austrians.

Hopefully, Spain will win this game. Even with all your backstabbing you will loose. :rofl:

It was emontional with Poland. I would like to continue as Poland, since I finally gotten som headway with my colonies in NA, however if GM wishes to shuffle me out then so be it.

And Fred, the lack of random leaders hampered my effort quite much, sure I maybe would have lost anyway, but it would be harder for the swede with Karl XII.

But frankly, I will have hard playing anyone else, since I have grown into the role of Poland so much.

And EGO, you don't always hav'to like to do it, but you must do it. WIth France, he sent a stabhit, and didn't think Austria would accept. And Venice isn't strong, roughly like Poland. But better, and yet Poland, with the aid of certain nations has kept the monsterlike Russia at bay and slowed it down quite much. In this case, you should have accepted loss, and then return with a venguence, smile and hid that dagger. Rally support from BB, if they were played, France, OE beg Poland to stab Austria, as some did. Grab after straws, like I have done many times, sure the odds of getting help isn't great, but you might get help.