• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahk. Too much pressure!

Ahk. Too much pressure!

I no'mally wouldn't advocate this, children, but you are gettin' on my nerves.

Vote Slinky.

Now I already told you to calm down, children. Take a deep breath, and think of a makin' sweet love to a very sexy lady...

A killing? How depressing, and hanging innocent people too

*begins pondering the meaninglessness of life*

*glares at Jonti*

You Emo kid...

And why did you all kill Euro, he was so obviously innocent? Are you all just silly sheep?

Meh.

*goes off to listen to The Sisters of Mercy*

I say vote for a three-way. One of them's bound to be the wolf. I demand it. You will respect my au-tho-ri-tah!!!!
unvote AVN vote Slinky
Yeah, what someone said... And you were wrong in your vote count, too, hmmm...

Wolf Slinky would be unlikely to try such a thing as he did (since apparently it was some sort of wolf-finding scheme), so he is somewhat cleared. JAMIE!

Eh? Is this all I have?

Well, who to lynch? JAMIE!!!!!!!!

Lala isn't new, IIRC, and he's sillily advocating for a TIE. Not to mention that he's voting Avn, which despite being a silly wolf thing to do, wolves tend to do quite often. Though where are Avn's analyses pointing now? JAMIE!!!! He usually has something, iirc, by today or tomorrow, so we shall see what he finds. Also, someone should do the Scan and see if there is anything interesting.

Well, time to decide my lynch target. JAMIE!!!!!!!

Vote Lala

(I must scream my name every third sentence; doesn't anyone enjoy just how I choose to cut my thoughts into sentences for optimal placement of my screams?)

Possible Vote Count
Sli [2] - Dub [242] Hc [240]
Lala [2] - Jamie [245] Xeno [229]
Avn [1] - Pb [232]
Dub [1] - Sli [239]
None [7] - Jonti Joeb Byak Lala Avn Skar Heim

Dude, I totally spaced out right there. I thought I had voted but apparently I didn't. Man, I'm so wasted.

Vote Lalalilo

*glares at Jonti*

You Emo kid...

And why did you all kill Euro, he was so obviously innocent? Are you all just silly sheep?

Meh.

You are being horrible to me because i am different, you nasty person. :(:(:(

Wolf Slinky would be unlikely to try such a thing as he did (since apparently it was some sort of wolf-finding scheme), so he is somewhat cleared. JAMIE!

He would have to be as mad as someone who doesn't think life is dull and pointless.

Well, who to lynch? JAMIE!!!!!!!!

You want us to lynch you?

Lala isn't new, IIRC, and he's sillily advocating for a TIE. Not to mention that he's voting Avn, which despite being a silly wolf thing to do, wolves tend to do quite often.

The TIE was depressingly silly to want. It makes me want to start cutting again.

Well, time to decide my lynch target. JAMIE!!!!!!!

You really want to be lynched? :p

(I must scream my name every third sentence; doesn't anyone enjoy just how I choose to cut my thoughts into sentences for optimal placement of my screams?)

There is a ur mom joke there. I'd tell it, but I am feeling too sad right now.

Vote Dublish, because Slinky is a daft lynch for today.

*glares at Jonti*

You Emo kid...

Meh.

Goths can be so dramatic. If it was clear to you he was innocent, why didn't you say so yesterday when it mattered. To me it looks like you just voted someone else so you could now say you knew all along. Are you a wolf? You must be. Someone definately is. The pressure! I already thought someone was out to kill me. So I tried to trick them. Yes I did. Butters was the only one who immediately replied he would gladly kill someone. Moments later Jimmy announced that Butters had PM-ed someone he was a wolf. This confirmed my conspiracy theory. Butters was a wolf and must die. I didn't realise the wolves would be so cunning as to let someone confess he was a wolf, who wasn't. Oh god! This is bad, bad I tell you. This is very very very bad. We are all going to die! Gah!

You are being horrible to me because i am different, you nasty person. :(:(:(

Oh, no I'm not. I'm being horrible to you, because you're being such an emo poser. There's a world of difference.

vote AVN

because he looks suspicious.

Damn Jews, cyclists and hypocrites. MOM!!!!!!. GET ME COOKIES!!!!!... You're just jealous cause I'm awesome and your not. Despite the fact that I hate those DAMN hippies, I'm willing to bet that XenomorphII is a wolf. That's why I say off with his head.
Vote XenomorphII

All right.

This game is just silly. Feels like an Swedish Werewolf game. I hope it's the theme that's making you all behave like mad.

All right - you were all insane yesterday when we should've lynched Slinky. Now that's off and I hope the seer has scanned either Slinky or punkbob, making them unfit lynches until an JL can come forward to tell if they are baddies.

The only one I got extreme goodie-vibes atm is jonti-h, the rest of you play like kindergaarten kids.

Though the most greatest suspect atm after Slinky/punkbob is Lala. So I wonder, does anyone know if he has played Werewolf earlier and which games he has in that case played?

Vote Lala

May be changing my vote later. Mmmkey?

The only one I got extreme goodie-vibes atm is jonti-h, the rest of you play like kindergaarten kids.
Not fair, most of us are kids :eek: Where are all the grown-ups? Oh god! They aren't all dead are they :eek:

Though the most greatest suspect atm after Slinky/punkbob is Lala. So I wonder, does anyone know if he has played Werewolf earlier and which games he has in that case played?
He played the last big game and one not long before that I believe. I also think I remember his name from browsing through earlier games, but I can't tell you in which games he played.

All right.

This game is just silly. Feels like an Swedish Werewolf game. I hope it's the theme that's making you all behave like mad.

All right - you were all insane yesterday when we should've lynched Slinky. Now that's off and I hope the seer has scanned either Slinky or punkbob, making them unfit lynches until an JL can come forward to tell if they are baddies.

Vote Lala

May be changing my vote later. Mmmkey?

Hey man, chill... It's only the second day and we're just having some fun man. Relax.

I voted Lala too, he is the greatest suspect... most of us agree with you dude. It's a good choise for today. The things he did yesterday make him suspicious. We're totally with you on this man.

Sometimes you need to just sit back and let things go the way nature intended dude. Your anger is killing my vibe man.

Guys what suspicious thing did I do exactly you %$^$%^%$ hippies. I am Eric Cartman resident of this town and humble villager. I have a gut feeling that Xenomorph II is a wolf. I can just feel it.

Guys what suspicious thing did I do exactly you %$^$%^%$ hippies. I am Eric Cartman resident of this town and humble villager. I have a gut feeling that Xenomorph II is a wolf. I can just feel it.
Well, to be fair, you did try to kill Kyle on several occasions, get Family Guy of the air, lead a ginger revolution and what you did to Scott I rather not mention. You really are an animal :p

I wanted a three way tie because I was sure that way we'd get at least one wolf. It's pretty hard to get lucky on the first day. And stopped being depressed you p...pansy :p

While I have a little bit of Lemeard in me*. It is not good to do it on the first day, especially so late in the first day.

*(Yes it was a setup for you Jonti)

Edit:

Also it has been a quiet day so far, and it looks like the wolfs are killing off active players in the hope of winning the game again.

I want to know whats up with humancalc, and Byak yesterday. Why the random votes on people?

And what about heimdall? Who jumped onto the Euro bandwagon so late in the game.

I'm hopelessly stoned and honestly don't know what I'm doing.

Therefore Vote Jamie550

And please don't forget to bring your towel, when you want to join this party.

Let's party :)

Also it has been a quiet day so far, and it looks like the wolfs are killing off active players in the hope of winning the game again.
Uhm, there has only been one person killed by the wolves and he wasn't very active. Oh no, the wolves are killing the inactive players. Quick I must analyse. To the AVN-mobile ;)