• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day XI and final.

Humancalculator the Good-Aligned Level 1 Construct and AVN the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Barbarian are lynched. However, AVN goes into rage and kills White Daimon the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Fighter before he himself is killed.
Chaos ensues. Paendrag the 1st Level Evil-Aligned Cleric uses the opportunity to slain dublish the other 1st level evil cleric. Then he and Rysz the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Mage overhelm the hopeless Lord Strange the Level 1 Good-Aligned Ranger with (dead) animal companion.

VICTORS
Paendrag
Rysz

Last edited:
WD, I'm never listening to you again when I want to kill Rysz and you don't. Also: AVN, what were you thinking? You lost me my game! :mad:

Nice job Paen.

Day XI and final.

Humancalculator the Good-Aligned Level 1 Construct and AVN the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Barbarian are lynched. However, AVN goes into rage and kills White Daimon the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Fighter before himself is killed.
Chaos ensues. Paendrag the 1st Level Evil-Aligned Cleric uses the opportunity to slain dublish the other 1st level evil cleric. Then he and Rysz the 3rd Level Evil-Aligned Mage overhelm the hopeless Lord Strange the Level 1 Good-Aligned Ranger with (dead) animal companion.

VICTORS
Paendrag
Rysz

Congrats :)
Although I think that Rysz didn't deserve this win.
He hardly participated :(

That's an unexpected end :D

Oh, that was random wasn't it. Never mind.

Still, not cool. :mad:

:confused:

I don't think I understand, didn't Paendrag kill you or did a lot of weird things happen I don't know about?

WTF?

AVN kills WD? You were in the same pack?!

Yes, but that's not everything.

I'm really angry (not played at WD}

Yeah, there must be something more to it..... which is...? :confused:

:confused:

I don't think I understand, didn't Paendrag kill you or did a lot of weird things happen I don't know about?

What happened was the worst-case scenario for my pack, which included me, AVN, and WD (and EURO and Heimdall). If WD had shown up to vote, we would have reached parity before the other pack hunted. Even if WD hadn't voted, AVN's barbarian ability might have caught an enemy wolf instead of my other remaining packmate, which still puts us in a decent position to win (assuming Paendrag didn't plan to hunt me or WD).

EDIT: Paendrag planned to hunt me or WD. There goes that option. I shall direct my wrath at WD. :mad:

What in the name of Lemeard's ABBA collection happened?

What happened was the worst-case scenario for my pack, which included me, AVN, and WD (and EURO and Heimdall). If WD had shown up to vote, we would have reached parity before the other pack hunted. Even if WD hadn't voted, AVN's barbarian ability might have caught an enemy wolf instead of my other remaining packmate, which still puts us in a decent position to win (assuming Paendrag didn't plan to hunt me or WD).

EDIT: Paendrag planned to hunt me or WD. There goes that option. I shall direct my wrath at WD. :mad:

I decided to hunt you tonight...