• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I decided to hunt you tonight...

That's great. All we needed was for humancalculator and nobody else* to get lynched, then my pack of 3 would have had parity against your pack of 2 plus LS. We would have killed you all before you could have hunted.

*This is directed at WD. :mad:

I was just wondering WHY you didn't save AVN..

Deadline won me a game..yey..

WD didn't vote. WD had the game and he blew it. All WD had to do was type "vote hc" and we would have won. I am not happy with WD. :mad:

Grats Paen, very well played.

Also congrats to Rysz in case he shows up to read this. If not, no congrats :p

And sorry jonti, you really were a bit of an obvious target after calling me and byak wolves when we were two quite good players. Though I admit it seemed a bit TOO obvious when we both died in subsequent nights...

That's great. All we needed was for humancalculator and nobody else* to get lynched, then my pack of 3 would have had parity against your pack of 2 plus LS. We would have killed you all before you could have hunted.

*This is directed at WD. :mad:

No.
You can't reach parity since a Evil pack exist..
But you would have voted us out lost one maybe and then won...

And sorry jonti, you really were a bit of an obvious target after calling me and byak wolves when we were two quite good players. Though I admit it seemed a bit TOO obvious when we both died in subsequent nights...

Well to be honest, the case against me was bogus from the get go. It should have been obvious that if I was a wolf I would not co-ordinate voting with packmates like some newbie.

No.
You can't reach parity since a Evil pack exist..
But you would have voted us out lost one maybe and then won...

If one pack's numbers equal the rest of the players combined, regardless of pack affiliation, that doesn't count as parity? I always assumed it did...

If one pack's numbers equal the rest of the players combined, regardless of pack affiliation, that doesn't count as parity? I always assumed it did...
No..

A rival pack must be totally eliminated..
At least it have always been that way.. I think..

EDIT: From first post EVIL - wins the game by reaching the parity with goodies AND eliminating all the other groups of baddies

No. :p

WD didn't vote. WD had the game and he blew it. All WD had to do was type "vote hc" and we would have won. I am not happy with WD. :mad:
Sorry. I take full responsability for this failure. I became occupied with something else and completely forgot the game. That is a stupid explanation offcourse since I could just have voted before. Sorry. :(

What a clusterf*ck this game was.

The perpetual bandwagon on jonti was silly and Byak's theory that I must be bad because I voted for baddies needs some work. :wacko:

Yup, it was a game where no side can claim to have done well, the village abject, the wolves average and the neutrals invisible.

Well, that was confusing. Somehow, I survived to the near end! Still sorry for not being more active.

Sorry. I take full responsability for this failure. I became occupied with something else and completely forgot the game. That is a stupid explanation offcourse since I could just have voted before. Sorry. :(

Sorry, but I can't accept this apology.
You gave so many expectations :)

I have decided this will be my last WW(L) game.
I really expect more from a packmate....

NOOOO! No more "ragequits" due to unhappiness. I feel that soon I will be a poor replacement for those better players leaving.