• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How should I know? I'm not a butcher. Are you a butcher?

Only of wolves.

This is shaping up to be a memetic game.

I don't feel like reading; are we voting today?

I'll get in on the Wagon wagon.

Vote Wagon

In case people forgot, then remember that the 'Muricans are slow and hence don't change to normal time until next Sunday.
Also remember that time zones are fixed and don't move, but what happens it that you jump a zone. I.e. deadline will be an hour earlier for us.

To our esteemed GM then remember that Mexico is as quick as Europe and doesn't abide by the laziness of her northern neighbour, so don't forget deadline's an hour earlier than what it would have been yesterday. I.e. it's not 14:30 Mexico City time, but 14:30 Cuba time aka 13:30 Mexico City time.

Everybody should pay attention to what Wagon said. Here in Mexico right now is 14:00 so just make sure to note that down. Because deadline would be right now

apologies. For once, i don't feel like killing Wagon. I don't get to vote for johho too often.

VOTE JOHHO

Everybody should pay attention to what Wagon said. Here in Mexico right now is 14:00 so just make sure to note that down. Because deadline would be right now
And you should listen to me too. Deadline was half an hour before you made that post. Not half an hour before you made it.

Deadline's 14:30 CDT as per the OP, which was half an hour before your post. 14:30 CDT is 13:30 your time.

votecount for what?
Exactly, voting is for those gaijins! I say we leave this for the emperor to decide, or maybe a samurai if he hasn't the time. Or a geisha? Anything but voting.