• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Night 0
  • DEADLINE NIGHT 0.
    Kira: Police task force, that sounds good, maybe if I'm able to infiltrate it and be part of it I will know the real identity of L, with him out of the picture this should be fairly easy to continue with my new world order.
    screen-shot-2015-10-15-at-8.14.17-pm.png.jpg
    News: The surprising deaths of inmates all around the wolrd continue to astound everybody, all the worlds leaders have agree on hiring the world renowned investigator L. He has never failed to solve a case. Will L be the one that figures out to stop this madness.

1478734620-20f52ceef0f2701144e59680e171ec07.jpeg
    L: So you are my task force, we will be working together to solve this crime, in time I will start to reveal my identity to some of you, the ones I trust and after some tests make sure are not Kira, for now we will talk by this computer.

Kira: Let's start getting rid of that nasty task force, who sould we start of with. Maybe this guy he is always so keen and always so acertive, maybe let's make it look like an accident. Yes, an accident will be good.

L: Everybody should go home and rest, tomorrow will be a long day.

Wagonlitz: Well people I'll see you tomorrow.

Kira (writing down in the death note): Wagonlitz, dies after leaving the task force HQ, run over by a bus he never saw coming.

Night 0: Wagonlitz is hunted.

Last edited:
    Roster, Events
  • Roster:
    BlackCrown subbed by Jacksonian Missionary lynched Day 6
    2. Capibara Lynched Day 4
    Jacksonian Missionary Hunetd Night 2
    4. Wagonlitz Hunted Night 0
    5. Audren Lynched Day 2
    6. Arkasas Hunted Night 6
    7. jeray2000 WINNER
    8. Rovsea subbed by Yakman lynched day 4
    9. aedan777 lynched day 5
    10. Tornadoli WINNER
    11. Alxeu hunted night 3
    12. Alynkio hunted day 4
    13. F72 Voyager Lynched Day 1
    14. Ramius3443 Lynched Day 7
    15. Eternaly_Lost Lynched Day 3
    16. Johho888 hunted day 5
    17. Hax Hunted Night 1

Subs:

Events:

Night 0: Wagonlitz of the police task force (villager) was hit by a bus.
    Day 1:
    F72Voyager one of the Kiras is apprehend (lynched) by the task force.
    Night 1:
    Hax of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack.
    Day 2:
    Audren part of the police task force (villager) is under arrest (lynched)
    Night 2:
    Jacksonian Missionary part of the police task force (villager) shots and kills himself.

Day 3: Eternaly_Lost part of the police task force (villager) dies of heart attack (lynched)
    Night 3:
    alxeu as L (seer) dies of a heart attack (hunted)
    Day 4:
    Capibara as one of the kiras (wolf) is apprehended (lynched). Yakman part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (lynched)
    Night 4:
    Alynkio part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (hunted)
    Day 5:
    aedan777 is apprehended (lynched) by the police task force. Being one of the kiras.
    Night 5:
    johho888 part of the police task force (villager) kills himself (hunted)
    Day 6:
    Jacksonian Missionary part of the police task force (villager) kills himself (lynched)
    Night 6:
    Arkasas part of the police task force (villager) shots himself (hunted)
    Day 7:
    ramius3443 as Light Yagami and the last Kira is caputred and killed. (lynched)
    Night 7:
    Tornadoli and jeray2000 celebrate the victory over Kira.

VILLAGE WINS:
    @Tornadoli and @jeray2000 are the winners.

Last edited:
    Final Votecount Day 1
  • FINAL VOTECOUNT DAY 1
    F72Voyager - 4 (Hax #143, johho888 #115-#148, Jackson Missionary #118-#149-#173, alynkio #129-#174)
    Jackson Missionary - 3 (Arkasas #121, Audren #114-#161, Rovsea #123-#169)
    johho888 - 2 (jeray2000 #136, BlackCrown #126-#155)
    alxeu - 1 (Capibara #112)
    jeray2000 - 1 (aedan777 #116)
    Arkasas - 1 (alxeu #119)
    Tornadoli - 1 (ramius3443 #132)

Audren - 1 (Tornadoli #131)
    BlackCrown - 1 (Eternaly_Lost #124)
    Capibara - 1 (F72Voyager #117)

Day 1, Night 1
  • Kira: Well good thing I have been able to infiltrate one of my subordinates into the task force, let's hope everything goes as planned. He has a piece of death note so he may be able to kill L.

latest

L: Well, you know being part of the task force you must pass some tests and exams I have created so I can be sure I can trust you, I will begin applying them in not specific order. And if I find you trustworthy you will continue in the task force if not you will be kept appart of the group.

X: Chief Yagami turn un the T.V!
    Chief Yagami: What happened?

T.V. caster: ... so yes this channel has been selected by our God Kira to be his official way to communicate with everybody, now a message from Kira itself..... Hello L, you must be seeing this and I know you are looking for me, this is going to be good, let's see who finds who first........ -ends transmission-

X: What should we do L?!
    L: Nothing he will come to us, I'm certain of it. Let's continue with our tests.

L: So tell me Voyager why are you still on this task force knowing Kira might kill us.
    V: Cause I want to find the truth behind everything and everyone....
    L:....

Please Watari take Mr. Voyager to a more comfortable place.. (whispering) take him to the cells below don't let him escape he might be working with Kira.

T.V. in the background..... (Kira talking)
    So tell me L, do you like rhymes and riddles......
    Tell me L, what rhymes with Hex.....

Hax: ........

F72Voyager one of the Kiras was arrested (lynched)
    Hax of the police task force (Villager) died of a heart attack (hunted)

Final Votecount Day 2
  • Final Votecount Day 2:
    Audren - 6 (aedan777 #224, Rovsea #225, Eternaly_Lost #216-#228, johho888 #230, Jacksonian Missionary #235, alynkio #244)
    Rovsea - 4 (Arkasas #204, jeray2000 #208, Capibara #231, BlackCrown #195-#237)
    johho888 - 2 (Audren #215, ramius3443 #236)
    Jacksonian Missionary - 1 (Tornadoli #211)

ramius3443 - 1 (alxeu #239)

Complains?

Day 2 Night 2
  • Day 2, Night 2.
    L: Has anything useful has come out of the interrogation of Voyager?
    M: No sir, nothing really important, he has not say anything, and swears he doesn't recall a thing, that he doesn't know anything we are saying.
    L: That can't be good. We have this lead, but it's taking us nowhere, and we have already lost 2 members of the task force.

Today we should interrogate Jacksonian Missionary, he seems really good in what he is doing.

L: So JM tell me what do you think of Voyager being Kira.
    JM: Well I honestly think he is not Kira and that there might be more than 1 kira, multiple kiras if I might say.
    L: I like how you think, maybe you are trustworthy after all.

Jacksonian Missionary empty eyed stands up, picks up his gun, starts walking strangely......

Chief Yagami: JM what is the matter, put the gun down.
    JM: .......
    L: What is going on?
    CY: I don't know be careful!

JM: IIIIIIII'm ssss... sorry L

L: Who's fault was this besides us who is in here.
    L: Sometimes you can be in the wrong place in the wrong time don't let Audren escape. Put him in the cells with Voyager.

Audren part of the police task force (villager) is under arrest (lynched)
    Jacksonian Missionary kills himself (hunted) part of the police task force (villager)

Day 3, Night 3
  • DAY 3, NIGHT 3

Well, we have 1 Kira with us, it hasn't been ideal but, I really think we are making progress. Mostly since Light joined the police task force, I think he and L are doing tremendous job, they don't always get along, but they both are brilliant minds. We already know they are using that creepy notebook to kill people, what I can't totally understand is how it works.......

I know! I'm pretty sure we will be able to find the other Kira, the one making all this happen...... and stop all this

light_and_l_by_alex_malveda-d8rtjjm.jpg

L: You know Light, you are really my only friend, I feel like you understand me, and keep up with my mind and everything that is happening. You know I still suspect from you.
    Light: I know L, and I couldn't expect less from you, again thank you for adding me to the task force. I believe we can make the difference and stop this madness.
    L: Let's hope. It has been a long time since we have achieved something. We can't afford to lose more people.

Watari: Sir! It appears we have located the one with the death note!
    L: LET'S GO EVERYBODY! Remember what precautions we need!

Light: So let's review everything, they need the death note, they need a name and a face, and you die?
    L: That is correct. So let's be careful.

After running and capturing the one behind a death note, they realize that was only a bait, he is not Kira, he doesn't even know what is happening, so why was all of this happening?

Light: You know L, sometimes, you just have to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I'm Kira, thank you for getting my death note back.....
    L: Whaaaat? Hoooooooww......... aaaaaaaaaaargh

Light: Don't worry Eternaly Lost, I know you are back there, you are joining L soon. Nobody will stand in my path from now on.

hqdefault.jpg

Eternaly Lost part of the police task force (villager) died of a heart attack (lynched)
    L (
    alxeu) (seer) died of a heart attack

Final votecount day 4
  • FINAL VOTECOUNT DAY 4:

Capibara - 3 (Rovsea/Yakman #294-#295, JM/BC #302, johho888 #309)

Rovsea/Yakman - 3 (aedan777 #285, jeray2000 #286, Capibara #314)
    JM/BC - 1 (ramius3443 #284)
    ramius3443 - 1 (Arkasas #292)
    Arkasas - 1 (alynkio #296)
    Jeray2000 - 1 (Tornadoli #304)

Complains?

Day 4, Night 4
  • Shorter update today because of work reasons.

Day 4, Night 4

Now Light being the head of the police task force will let him be uncontested in his plan of the new world order.
    He has to make the whole police task force trust him. Since L suspected him before.

Light: Well I know it has been rough since L died. But we can't stop here. We must find kira and end this.
    X: But how?
    Light: I'm working on a plan.

Chief Yagami: We just find a clue about a Kira
    X: Let's go get him

They capture
    Capibara head of a company and in possession of a Death Note.
    But not before writing 2 names in the Death Note.

Alynkio and Yakman (rovsea)

Capibara Kira number 2 is captured and secured by the task force (lynched)
    Yakman part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (lynched)
    Alynkio part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (hunted)

Day 5, Night 5
  • Day 5, Night 5

I'm really sorry got busier that I expected. So today will be a short quick update.
    No long story maybe later will write it.

Day 5:
    aedan777 was captured (lynched) as one of the Kiras.
    Night 5:
    Johho888 part of the police task force dies of a heart attack (hunted)

Day 6, Night 6
  • Day 6, Night 6.

The task force slowly is smaller and smaller by the day.

Light doesn't know what to tell the task froce, they already have captured 3 kiras, but the deaths have not stopped.
    The last remaining survivors of the the task force work day and night to achieve capture the last kira.

They know they are so near of finding the last one. The last one that will give them the victory over this madness.

Light: Al right people, we can not lose anymore time or people to the hands of this killer. We have 3 kiras, yes they have helped us get other kiras, but they seem to not know who the last one is, like they were puppets of this last kira.

Matsuda: What should we do Light?

Light: Well for starters try to locate the pattern he is doing this time

A great explosion occurs where the base of the police task force, in the confussion you can hear gun shots, and people screaming, nobody know what is happening.

When all calm comes back you can see two bodies, one hanging from the celing other one with a shot in the head.

Who are this people...

Part 1 of the update, part 2 coming shortly after this.....

Day 7, Night 7
  • Day 7, Night 7

It has passed a couple of months since the last Kira was captured, and a few more since L died, Light has taken over the police task force, but you know, something hasn't convince me about him yet, yes we captured a Kira under his command, but we haven't had any advance in the last few months, we come here, we work, we try to get to somewhere but it is always dead ends with him, there is no really anything to go.
    Maybe L was right after all, maybe he is Kira.... No stop he can't be, he wouldn't be, Chief Yagami knew this......
    And this new investigator, M, who calls himself the new L, that he knew L, maybe I should work with him to see what happens.

N: Hey L, this is M, checking up on you and your investigation how is it going?
    Light: Well we have this new lead that could make us capture Kira finally.
    N: What can I do to help?
    Light: Well you could meet up here and go from there
    N: Goood

M: So the plan is going as planned he will try to kill us all if he is Kira, and get rid of anyone that could treat him, now we just need to make him believe he controls the situation.

Light to himself: So this new Kira that is helping me will see us all reunited in this place and kill everybody except me and I will be free to do whatever I want!

In the warehouse.....

Light: So, yes, I'm L or Light
    N: Hi my name is Nate River. And this are my associates.
    Light: Well it seems it's about time.. (10, 9, 8, 7... 3, 2, 1, everybody should die, right now)

Light: Why is everybody don't dying,.....
    N: Maybe because we changed the Death Note, with a fake one, trying to capture you and your friend outside....
    N: Light Yagami this is your end, we know you are the Kira behind everything....

Ramius3443 is Light Yagami, the last Kira standing. He is defeated by Tornadoli and Jeray2000 part of the police task force.

VILLAGE WINS!
    Winners:
    Tornadoli and Jeray2000. Congratulations!!!!