• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can't deny, though, that it solves a question, "Who are we voting for?"

sheep-617128.jpg

you can't vote for Hax, he is destined to be my packmate

But Hax has the best pictures.

Well we are ready to go, roles are going out soon.
If you didn't get one please PM me and let me know. If everybody posts from here to 14:00 CDT we can proceed with Night 0, if not we will wait until 14:00 on Monday.

Post.

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

OOC: that tagging of people only works if you have 5(?) or less names in a post.

Well we are ready to go, roles are going out soon.
If you didn't get one please PM me and let me know. If everybody posts from here to 14:00 CDT we can proceed with Night 0, if not we will wait until 14:00 on Monday.
In case people forgot, then remember that the 'Muricans are slow and hence don't change to normal time until next Sunday.
Also remember that time zones are fixed and don't move, but what happens it that you jump a zone. I.e. deadline will be an hour earlier for us.

To our esteemed GM then remember that Mexico is as quick as Europe and doesn't abide by the laziness of her northern neighbour, so don't forget deadline's an hour earlier than what it would have been yesterday. I.e. it's not 14:30 Mexico City time, but 14:30 Cuba time aka 13:30 Mexico City time.

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

OOC: that tagging of people only works if you have 5(?) or less names in a post.
Nope. You can tag as many as you want. What doesn't work though is editing in tags. They need to be there from the start, since the actual tagging only happens when the post is posted.

For a forum game that's supposedly dead, this filled out pretty easy and fast.

Torn has just said something that made sense. Well, guess Werewolf is dead for real. What's next, tonka making a cogent point?

Torn has just said something that made sense. Well, guess Werewolf is dead for real. What's next, tonka making a cogent point?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Can we settle for me actually trying to be active?