• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 4, Night 4
Shorter update today because of work reasons.

Day 4, Night 4

Now Light being the head of the police task force will let him be uncontested in his plan of the new world order.
He has to make the whole police task force trust him. Since L suspected him before.

Light: Well I know it has been rough since L died. But we can't stop here. We must find kira and end this.
X: But how?
Light: I'm working on a plan.

Chief Yagami: We just find a clue about a Kira
X: Let's go get him

They capture
Capibara head of a company and in possession of a Death Note.
But not before writing 2 names in the Death Note.

Alynkio and Yakman (rovsea)

Capibara Kira number 2 is captured and secured by the task force (lynched)
Yakman part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (lynched)
Alynkio part of the police task force (villager) dies of a heart attack (hunted)

Vote jeray

Has there been any vote cast on him? Could be an under-the-radar wolf.

I've been thinking that jeray2000 looks pretty guilty as well. He's gotten 2 votes this entire game as far as I can tell, and none that put him in really significant danger. Furthermore, alynkio and aedan both have repeatedly said he's an acceptable candidate but don't really push for him. Alynkio has of course turned out to be a villager, but aedan's still a possible wolf. His voting record continues to be poor- jeray has voted for neither of the two wolves that have been lynched so far. So for now, I'm going to

Vote jeray2000

This^is^a^joke^don't^lynch^me^for^it^I'll^change^votes^later

Considering the lack of opposition, I feel like they might not be wolves.

Should have followed my guy feeling and pushed for jeray and/or aedan.
They capture Capibara head of a company and in possession of a Death Note.
Apparently not o_O

I've been thinking that jeray2000 looks pretty guilty as well. He's gotten 2 votes this entire game as far as I can tell, and none that put him in really significant danger. Furthermore, alynkio and aedan both have repeatedly said he's an acceptable candidate but don't really push for him. Alynkio has of course turned out to be a villager, but aedan's still a possible wolf. His voting record continues to be poor- jeray has voted for neither of the two wolves that have been lynched so far. So for now, I'm going to

Vote jeray2000
Strong, compelling case!
VOTE JERAY2000

Vote jeray2000

This^is^a^joke^don't^lynch^me^for^it^I'll^change^votes^later
Ok now that's funny. I chuckled.

Votes on either Johho or I at this point would be incredibly stupid, especially since there were many viable options besides Capi to run up. Jeray is still mehh, can't really say I'm getting a baddie vibe from him even though his record is piss poor. Torn is being dumb villager Torn, so that leaves us with the last 3, Aedan, Arkasas, and Ramius. I'm pretty damn sure the final 2 wolves are in this bunch. I'm more inclined to go for Aedan today, as my suspicions from yesterday about him are really growing now. Advocating for a tie that didn't involve the ran up wolf and at the same time just saying that he wouldn't mind it to act like he was enthusiastic about it, and really just a string of days of propping up villagers to be lynched. Aedan usually isn't this wrong when it comes to analysis. The only thing that's giving me pause is that usually he sells out a packmate at this point, and he just hasn't done that yet. Whether that be him not feeling the need to this game or he's just been straight up wrong for the past days is anyone's guess, but my gut leans toward wolf so that's who I'll start with today.

Vote Aedan

Am spooky ghost.
Sorry for missing vote earlier in game.

Miserable day at work, and I get hunted! :(:mad:

tumblr_mk726dRAip1qcm5b7o1_250.gif

Advocating for a tie that didn't involve the ran up wolf
Sure I wasn't advocating for the specific lynching of Capibara, but for much of yesterday no one was. And before you try to contort this as me trying to direct the tie away from Capibara, the two people I switched between as the main tie partners with Rovsea/Yakman were Ramius and Arkasas, by your own estimation those two are in the shortlist for the last wolves.
at the same time just saying that he wouldn't mind it to act like he was enthusiastic about it
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. I had a number of suspects over the course of the day, and the exact order I held them in varied over the course of events. I was hardly the only one who gave a number of players that I was fine having in a tie, you and Johho did as well.
really just a string of days of propping up villagers to be lynched. Aedan usually isn't this wrong when it comes to analysis.
While I like having my wolf-finding prowess held in high regard, I can't say that my wolf finding skills are as superhuman as you seem to be expecting. Sure my cases haven't turned up wolves, but is that because I'm a wolf targeting villagers, or because we've had a bunch of villagers acting suspicious this game, muddying the waters. To tell the difference, look at the cases made, not the results. Did my cases make sense at the time and hold up under scrutiny? No one has as of yet said otherwise. I found the best cases I believed I could, explained my reasoning, and put down a vote. Outside of some minor pushback to Rovsea as a potential candidate yesterday, none of my cases were challenged. And certainly the situation wasn't helped by none of the players I made cases on bothered to actually respond to them, limiting any chance to glean information that might clear them or at least direct me and others elsewhere.
The only thing that's giving me pause is that usually he sells out a packmate at this point
You do realise how silly this logic is, in light of the above, right? You're saying I'm suspicious for not voting wolves, but have doubts about me being a wolf because I haven't voted any wolves. This is a rather perverse breed of "logic" you're getting into.

Anyways, We're down to seven players, with 2 wolves. Johho's voted both wolves we've lynched, so I find it very hard to consider him a wolf and Jacksonian mk. 2 made a very dangerous vote on Capibara yesterday, so he's a very unlikely wolf too. Since I know I'm not a wolf, that leaves four possible suspects who never voted a wolf, nor were voted by a wolf. Before yesterday Capibara never received a vote, except from packmate Voyager, and everyone he voted is now dead. So none of Ramius, Tornadoli, arkasas, and Jeray have any major points in their favor. Behaviorally they're a bit mixed, Tornadoli's been acting fairly standard (that is, for him), which most likely indicates villager. I've been vaguely leanign villager on Jeray for a while, but I'm definitely rethinking that now. Ramius has been rather useless all game, despite being superficially active and repeatedly getting votes. Arkasas has basically sleepwalked through the game, and both times Alynkio tried to get him lynched, no one else followed. Ramius, Arkasas, and Jeray thus seem the set where the last two wolves are. Determining between them, I notice that Arkasas voted Ramius yesterday and Jeray voted him day 3. Arkasas' vote in particular was weak, but since Ramius had been run up the day before, there was a very real chance of him getting attention again, so if Arkasas was his packmate that would have been a dangerous play. Jeray's vote on day 3 was the third on Ramius, but it was based off a case he made before Ramius got any votes, he just forgot to vote him. So with both Jeray and Arkasas having slight hits to being packmates with Ramius, I think it's quite possible the two of them are the last wolves.

Since Arkasas was repeatedly resistant to being run up, and his interaction with Ramius was less severe than Jeray's, I think it's best to lynch Arkasas today.

Vote Arkasas

Unvote jeray2000
Vote aedan

BlackCrown subbed by Jacksonian Missionary
Arkasas
jeray2000
aedan777
Tornadoli
Ramius3443
Johho888

I know I'm a villager. For reasons already covered by aedan and Jackson, johho and jackson are very unlikely wolves. So the last two wolves must be in the set of Arkasas, aedan, Tornadoli, and Ramius. For all aedan tried to deny Jackson's points, I still agree with them. So I'm going to vote aedan.

I'm sorry people. I've and will be a little bit busy today.
I will try to be at deadline. Capibara is in charge in the meanwhile and he will be helping me do the votecounts.
Don't forget to vote

I see what's going on.

Aedan brings up jeray as a potential candidate, but conveniently doesn't vote him again. Why? It's too risky at this point.

They then agree that jeray will vote aedan. Why? Because this community hates early bandwagons, and this will only help aedan look more like a villager at this point.

Vote aedan, the wolf

There's only one answer. Only ever been one answer. And if I were a wolf, I'd be dead already.

But I'm not. He is, though.

Vote aedan

Unvote jeray2000
Vote aedan

BlackCrown subbed by Jacksonian Missionary
Arkasas
jeray2000
aedan777
Tornadoli
Ramius3443
Johho888

I know I'm a villager. For reasons already covered by aedan and Jackson, johho and jackson are very unlikely wolves. So the last two wolves must be in the set of Arkasas, aedan, Tornadoli, and Ramius. For all aedan tried to deny Jackson's points, I still agree with them. So I'm going to vote aedan.
There's only one answer. Only ever been one answer. And if I were a wolf, I'd be dead already.

But I'm not. He is, though.

Vote aedan
Wolves.
I see what's going on.

Aedan brings up jeray as a potential candidate, but conveniently doesn't vote him again. Why? It's too risky at this point.

They then agree that jeray will vote aedan. Why? Because this community hates early bandwagons, and this will only help aedan look more like a villager at this point.

Vote aedan, the wolf
Idiot.

I'm done here.

This is... a bit too easy. Either Aedan's packmate sold him out (which is entirely plausible) or I'm dead wrong and the wolves have latched on to the bandwagon. I'm going to try and make things closer, on the off chance I'm wrong about Aedan because the village needs to be discussing the lynch today.

Unvote Aedan
Vote Arkasas