• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1VYDj.gif

Not talking about the cursed thing, that didn't go well (but was a good learning experience); but the dynamic deadline was very well received.

Not talking about the cursed thing, that didn't go well (but was a good learning experience); but the dynamic deadline was very well received.

UNVOTE TORNADOLI
VOTE TORNADOLI

So did we ever get an exact deadline? We got the first post, the GM saying another time then updating it in light of the first post to yet a third time. Hard to convert the time to your local time when you got 3 different times it could be.

Oh yeah nothing beat the hold the tie for 3 hours because we didn’t know when the deadline was. It wasn’t popular.

VOTECOUNT (SHAMVOTE)
Wagonlitz - 3 (ramius3443 #68, alxeu #69, F72Voyager #105)
Ramius3443 - 2 (Wagonlitz #64, jeray2000 #66)
Hax - 2 (Hax #70, BlackCrown #106)
Tornadoli - 1 (Audren #75-#99-#102)

Night 0
DEADLINE NIGHT 0.
Kira: Police task force, that sounds good, maybe if I'm able to infiltrate it and be part of it I will know the real identity of L, with him out of the picture this should be fairly easy to continue with my new world order.
screen-shot-2015-10-15-at-8.14.17-pm.png.jpg
News: The surprising deaths of inmates all around the wolrd continue to astound everybody, all the worlds leaders have agree on hiring the world renowned investigator L. He has never failed to solve a case. Will L be the one that figures out to stop this madness.

1478734620-20f52ceef0f2701144e59680e171ec07.jpeg
L: So you are my task force, we will be working together to solve this crime, in time I will start to reveal my identity to some of you, the ones I trust and after some tests make sure are not Kira, for now we will talk by this computer.

Kira: Let's start getting rid of that nasty task force, who sould we start of with. Maybe this guy he is always so keen and always so acertive, maybe let's make it look like an accident. Yes, an accident will be good.

L: Everybody should go home and rest, tomorrow will be a long day.

Wagonlitz: Well people I'll see you tomorrow.

Kira (writing down in the death note): Wagonlitz, dies after leaving the task force HQ, run over by a bus he never saw coming.

Night 0: Wagonlitz is hunted.

Last edited:
boo! why hunt Wagon when you can lynch him?

Torn is behind this.

VOTE TORNADOLI

I can only imagine it was my artistic skills that got me onto the police task force. Luckily we have found a sailor that was a witness to last night's crime and I have been working very hard to come up with a good facial composite of one of the murderers and here we have it:

1vxWmY6.jpg

Obviously the sailer saw the crime from a bit of a distance but I think it is reasonaby safe to say the culprit is Audren, just look at that pointy hat between the waves!

vote Audren

Vote Jeray

Vote Aedan

Vote Arkasas

Approximately 1/2 my signup number, and Audren has already been voted.

I think it's fair to say that johho's a lying cheater.

Vote Capibara
So you are saying I cheated. To do what exactly, get the name of one of the wolves? If so, how would you know that?
Or are you saying I am lying about Audren being a wolf? If so, how would you know that for sure?
And then you vote Capibara, what's he got to do with anything you just said?
Now, where did I put my chisel?
Questions, questions...