• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd also prefer if K-59 could share some hints from all his spying, but apparently that too is not to be.
Actually you should be sharing yours with me, not the other way around.

Anyway I'll be the Arky isn't a blue thing. Even if I still think creating a tie was a dumb thing to do.

Unvote Arky vote BohemianJulius

Also, actual reasoning behind your votes outside of tie is really what I'm getting at.

Alright, let's consider it this way. 12 players left. The game likely began with 5 per pack, 2 packs, and 1-2 unattached baddies, in line with the 33% rule. We've knocked off 3 blues and 2 reds, leaving 6-7 baddies. One warg hunt could have been a wolf hit, and the no hunt could have been a cursed hit, leaving anywhere from 5 to 8 baddies. If you consider the number of clear or mostly clear players (hint: pretty darn high), you would find it very hard not to hit a wolf.

also: why are we hyperfocusing on blues? the reds are more dangerous!

Being freaking voted by the zombie team of "not around at deadline" so I'm dead outside of Sleepy or Arkasas changing their votes, and from what I've read, Sleepy has a death vendetta against me, and Arkasas has a TIE addiction which is stupid.

I've actually defended myself today, and given everything I've had to give, but neither of your seem to have actually bothered thinking if that changes anything and are just ignoring the activity generated today.

You'll both look like idiots when the update comes, because you don't want to consider that you might, in fact, be wrong, and instead want to meme a TIE together like it is the most important thing in the world.

Is there a TIE now?
Yes. We had a tie without k-59. When k-59 voted BJ, the count was 6-5. Then when sleepy removed his vote, it went back to 5-5.

Actually you should be sharing yours with me, not the other way around.

Anyway I'll be the Arky isn't a blue thing. Even if I still think creating a tie was a dumb thing to do.

Unvote Arky vote BohemianJulius
I only got one result past the distiller, on beartjah.

Being freaking voted by the zombie team of "not around at deadline" so I'm dead outside of Sleepy or Arkasas changing their votes, and from what I've read, Sleepy has a death vendetta against me, and Arkasas has a TIE addiction which is stupid.

I've actually defended myself today, and given everything I've had to give, but neither of your seem to have actually bothered thinking if that changes anything and are just ignoring the activity generated today.

You'll both look like idiots when the update comes, because you don't want to consider that you might, in fact, be wrong, and instead want to meme a TIE together like it is the most important thing in the world.

tl:dr, why should I unvote you?

I get wanting to lynch me based off my record.

I get wanting to lynch me based off of yesterday.

I am sick and tired of TIEs for the sake of TIEs, which is what this is, and seemingly what this entire forum wishes to achieve every game, for no reason but because it is funny.

Still waiting for those answers...
Still no answer so I will...

VOTE alxeu
I suppose a couple of the more interesting PMs between Avernite and I in the midst of guild formation.

So, elaboration on each point.

I pitched the guild idea to Avernite, as I felt that having used my powers already, I wasn't going to get much out of analysis. The above was quoted PMs were from immediately after he assented to a guild.

There was the tiniest bit of back and forth between aedan, Avernite, and I, and this was my full reasoning for a guild being necessary for me to gain any information at all that would be helpful.

From there, the guild was formed, the price paid, and from there the guild (of which just aedan was bad, it seems) went and started scanning. We were concerned that it was pretty likely that one of us would die rather soon, so in the end we did use most of our powers, but I think Avernite would agree in that the only scans we'll admit to is scanning Dedonus, as he has previously mentioned, too, and having scanned beartjah, the seer, who was also SA.

Unfortunately, aedan the wolf got his name, too.

Lemme just say that if k-59 is bad, I'd actually be surprised, and Avernite should know that, too. I'm inclined to believe k-59 is good, as there is little chance he is bad, especially with whom has turned up dead, so far.

I'll continue to be around from now on, if there is anything in particular you want, outside of scan results, feel free to ask.

You're the best lynch, you're not cleared in any way, especially not due to some guild activity with a wolf, and manage to have a worse record than the zombies.

You're the best lynch, you're not cleared in any way, especially not due to some guild activity with a wolf, and manage to have a worse record than the zombies.

Have you considered that a baddie wouldn't make such obvious mistakes? Do you think that lowly of my play that I would allow myself to fall into what could only be described as a mistake from a baddy's point of view?

This literally happened in a Lite a little bit ago, and I was the best lynch there, too.

I was a villager, just like I am now.

DEADLINE

Okay, guys. I don't think we need everyone to say deadline at the deadline. lol

I don't even know why I bother, sometimes.