• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was dead, I don't think I played bad because I had the game already lost with Jeray lynched anyway, with that fake outing you could be a baddie and then I could survive with goodie points and forming a JL or something similar or you could be a goodie (as you were) and then I expected the village thinking about their victory and not just "we must kill him for the sacred outing". I even had a new guild in order to be used for the goodie side. To be fair, the people voting me was 85% baddies or Jeray's rival so... But it wasn't like it was something I did for the lulz. I had no hope that explaining the lover thing I could save Jeray and I think the same now.

Anyway I'm sorry for your death with that fake outing FatWombat. You were the outed one just because you had a good amount of votes by yourself, not for any other reason.
You were already dead basically, so all your outing achieved was another dead villager and two turns of free alibi voting for the baddies. The guild then added another pointless villager death. Dying for a fake outing is just what should be expected.

You were already dead basically, so all your outing achieved was another dead villager and two turns of free alibi voting for the baddies. The guild then added another pointless villager death. Dying for a fake outing is just what should be expected.

Dont give me sins I didnt make. The second lynchment could be prevented by the villagers, they had the facts and that was their decision

I'll post the next big sometime tomorrow, in CST terms.

Dont give me sins I didnt make. The second lynchment could be prevented by the villagers, they had the facts and that was their decision
We certainly had no facts, since you were still alive.

Werewolf CCXXX: Dracula

It is a New Year in London, during the turn of the century in Victorian Britain. Optimism is everywhere, and in London coffeehouses, there is talk and celebration regarding the upcoming century, which promises Britain's continued dominance across the world at large.

However, in London, not all is well. The Russian cargo ship Demeter ran aground recently, and ever since the crash, there have been disappearances and murders throughout London. Some murmur Jack the Ripper might have returned, though, increasingly, you and several like-minded individuals have come to the conclusion that something even more sinister than that is occurring.

You all agree to band together and figure out what is happening in London, and just how truly evil it is, before it is too late. However, it seems even now, evil has spread its tendrils to you and your new compatriots, as some among you have already been tainted by the evil overtaking London.