• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well maybe you and K-56 are the only ones.
Look, I got robbed, so I am a cultist or villager.

If we tie everyone but me in a mass suicide, there are no wolves left. If I am a cultist, the village wins and I lose. If I am a villager, the village wins and I win. In either case, the village wins.

Look, I got robbed, so I am a cultist or villager.

If we tie everyone but me in a mass suicide, there are no wolves left. If I am a cultist, the village wins and I lose. If I am a villager, the village wins and I win. In either case, the village wins.

Well that would be a very Christmasy thing to do.

Day 10:

Alxeu the ex-angelic powers ex-guild member villager is lynched

BohemianJulius the ex-ghost whisperer robbed villager is lynched

Night 10:

Dedonus the spiritually attuned plotter villager is hunted

Horny99 the cultist warg of the Lucifer pack is zombie hunted by Hax
By the by, what were the rulesets of these zombies? If horny had 'vote packmates', say, that would be quite interesting to know :p

Well, if you look at it, Xarkan, Caillean and Ike are very likely wolves at this point, and I'm very conflicted about Hax and Sleepyhead.

Ehm why?

Because your voting record is that great? Villagers and very late joins on most of the wolfwagons?

And no, I'm not a wolf. And I'm a terrible liar so you should believe me. :p

Ehm why?

Because your voting record is that great? Villagers and very late joins on most of the wolfwagons?

So you're gonna join the 'tie everyone but Avernite' team?

I mean, if it works, we the village win. If it doesn't work, we maybe lose one person of a wolf's choice (if he wolf is the better vote sniper) but get a wolf in return.

So you're gonna join the 'tie everyone but Avernite' team?

Not really, a tie would give useful info, but with my Christmas work gathering tonight I'm not sure I will be able to switch my vote in case of a real mass tie.
I would whatever like to see what happens with a tie between Arkasas and Xarkan, they both seem wolfish to me.

Vote Arkasas

All I can say is my vote, I'm at my friend's graduation party hela natten

VOTE Xarkan

Ehm why?

I'm sorry, but if you're not going to pay attention to the game, I would recommend subbing out. Let us go over the facts.

Avernite was robbed and his robber was not a wolf, so he is apparently not a wolf, and moreover he's not very suspicious anyway. k-59 was double scanned, apparently. I ran up blues and was run up by them in turn, and placed a decisive vote on Jerman when the optimal thing to do were I a wolf would have been to let Nikk get lynched. Sleepyhead and Hax are manifestly unlikely blues, though it's quite possible (if not outright certain) that one or both of them are reds. The three of you, on the other hand, have phoned in the last couple of days, like wolves trying to cling on long enough to pull out the win. When you combine that with the fact that the baddies likely have a majority (presumably 11-12 starting baddies, 6 dead, so that leaves 4-6 depending on result of the warging and the no-hunt), it's very hard to see how you're not a wolf of some nature.

All I can say is my vote, I'm at my friend's graduation party hela natten

VOTE Xarkan
Right, so despite giving a clear-cut way to win the game for the village you're doing something else?

And you were here for several posts but for your vote you only give a name, no reasons at all?

Sure...

vote Emperor Ike

because I'm suspicious of the Xarkan lynch, goshdarnit.

Shameless steal and update:

So Hax is obvious non-blue, and horny was a blue. No new reds.

Anti-red point table:
6. Hax
3. Arkasas, Sleepyhead
2. Caillean, Ike, Xarkan
1. Avernite

Affiliation:
All dead

No record:
k-59,

Anti-blue point table:
Over 9000: Hax
10. Arkasas, Sleepyhead
6. Xarkan
5. Caillean
3. Ike
2. Avernite,

Affiliation:
-2 k-59

Some analysis to add:
On day 0 in the mock vote, Arkasas of the alive players voted Horny. He was not really in danger of winning (3 to the front-runners 5/6), but interesting.
On day 1, Sleepy voted Tris2 when she was not at risk; still, he later got her lynched, but odd he didn't mention it in his overview.
On day 2 & 3 & 4, horny voted Hax, but again, Horny got killed by Hax so... probably not an alibi vote
On day 6, big amount of blues on Sleepy.But did they know the outing would come? In any case this makes Arkasas and, presumably, me, a little more suspicious.
On day 8, Ike throwaway voted Aedan, who was at no risk, but he didn't help save Tris. Arkasas gets anti-blue points for being the chosen alternative.

Based on the numbers, I fear we need to find us a red. But that would be supposedly most-likely me, but the same is almost true for blue so... yeah.

Best analysis so far. If we remove k-59(double scanned) and you(robbed and your robber was a goodie), then I would like to look at Caillean today. Overall been acting shady and have just been lurking through the game.

VOTE Caillean

So... why can a cultist even be a warg, anyway? He's not wolf enough to hunt but he can eat someone? Weird...

Yeah I reacted too on that. Feels weird that cultist can have that trait when they are not the ones who are carrying out the hunts.

By the by, what were the rulesets of these zombies? If horny had 'vote packmates', say, that would be quite interesting to know :p

Yes I spanked my pack mate, Mr. Horny99, yesterday. ;)

Horny99:

Voting pattern: Smart random
Target choice: Random
Personality: Joker

Target choice: "Random"

Right, so despite giving a clear-cut way to win the game for the village you're doing something else?

And you were here for several posts but for your vote you only give a name, no reasons at all?

Sure...

Well my explanation is that after my last before my vote Is took a jog and went to this party, only to realize I didn't vote

I wish I could do this later, but I am leaving work now and may not be around for near-deadline. I had one shot of sorc powers that I used on Caillean, and he turned up cultist. I also have a shot of healing powers if the JL wants someone protected.

Caillean is a cultist

Vote Caillean

Well my explanation is that after my last before my vote Is took a jog and went to this party, only to realize I didn't vote
But in the time it took to write this post you could've said whyyou're voting Xarkan.

I wish I could do this later, but I am leaving work now and may not be around for near-deadline. I had one shot of sorc powers that I used on Caillean, and he turned up cultist. I also have a shot of healing powers if the JL wants someone protected.

Caillean is a cultist

Vote Caillean
We need wolves dead, though, not cultists. Cultists are a bonus kill at this point.