• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VOTE BohemianJulius

Of the three candidates, I feel the least uneasy about this vote.

We have an hour until the deadline.

Vote BohemianJulius

Both other candidates are bad choices.

vote alxeu

Fiat TIE.

Official Day 10 Votecount ~ 50 minutes to deadline:

alxeu: 5
Xarkan[1303]
Emperor Ike[1305]
Caillean[1306]
Hax[1307]
Arkasas[1347]

BohemianJulius: 5
Sleepyhead[1300 K-59 -> 1336]
Horny99[1337]
Dedonus[1301 K59 -> 1335 unvote -> 1341]
Avernite[1302 K59 -> 1345]
Alxeu[1346]

K-59: 1
BohemianJulius[1337]

Not Voted: 1
K-59[1318 Avernite -> 1321 unvote]

BohemianJulius: There are worse ways to go...

@Caillean @Hax

I voted and defended myself, get off of me, if that's your only reason for voting me.

@k-59

You said I probably wasn't bad, vote the opposing candidate to me.

Any reason why we shouldn't lynch Arkasas?

Vote Arkasas

Well, the blues tried to kill me the other day, plus I cast the decisive vote on Jerman, so... yes?

Actually, Arkasas isn't being helpful, right now, and I'd favor his lynch, at this point, imo.

Unvote BohemianJulius
Vote Arkasas

Any reason why we shouldn't lynch Arkasas?

Vote Arkasas

I feel he's cannot be part of the blue pack. He was the only other candidate on Day8 besides Aedan and Tris. It seems unlikely that Aedan would throw another blue wolf/cultist under the bus to save Tris.

I feel he's cannot be part of the blue pack. He was the only other candidate on Day8 besides Aedan and Tris. It seems unlikely that Aedan would throw another blue wolf/cultist under the bus to save Tris.
Or that's precisely what he did in an attempt to clear whoever survived. Still, there are several other candidates I'd consider before such a case.

Forgot that. We need to revisit the drawing board tomorrow, then.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote BohemianJulius

Would appreciate it if Arkasas actually contributed in the future.

I'd also prefer if K-59 could share some hints from all his spying, but apparently that too is not to be.

Would appreciate it if Arkasas actually contributed in the future.

says the guy who should have been subbed out!

says the guy who should have been subbed out!

But even on those days I did stuff in the background.

On the first day I missed, I used my Angelic Powers, and on the second day I missed, I used guild powers. :p

Also, actual reasoning behind your votes outside of tie is really what I'm getting at.