• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Thanks ;).

Also, if this award relocation was aimed to find someone capable of relocating it outside of the V2 AAR forum, it totally missed. I haven't read a non-V2 AAR for a looong time :D.

I don't think it's required to do so, but its encouraged to do so, to give every Paradox game a chance in turns.

b96dcfcc0b8b9d1f438362e37d3de18f15b6d9b825fee8bbb98d8823f04dc4ed.jpg

Don't forget the cheque. ;) And congrats!

I have tried, really. I have visited the non-V2 AARlands, a thing I've not done for a long time. But yet, I have failed at finding an AAR there for me to Showcase. Thus I have reverted back to my comfort zone and this week's award goes to...

drumroll.png

@Qwerty7 for his far more funny and graphically decorated AAR:
No Soap, Radio - A POD AlaskAAR in a Balkanized World
Hey, at least I migrated from DoD! So go and read it, there is not much catching up to do and it is worth your time ;).

Congratulations! New blood is always good. :)

congratulations

Congratulations!

Thank you to Athalcor for handing off the award to my aar. It's an honor to receive it and very nice to receive it from the authAAR of an AAR which I'm thoroughly enjoying right now. I apologize for being a bit late with the handing off, I've taken a bit too long it seems to catch up on my AARs.

I'm passing the award onto an AAR which I love. It's incredibly well-written and you can tell the author has done their research. It really feels like a historybook (and not a dry one). It and another work of the authAAR's inspires me to write AARs and learn about history. I'm talking about The Decline and Fall of Roman Civilization by @volksmarschall

If you haven't read it already then go check out it. It's great.

Reactions:
yay! a very nice eu4 aar :)

congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!