• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I second the hope you are all OK @RedTemplar , car accidents can be quite unsettling events even if you come out of them physically unharmed.

And of course congratulations @alscon . Had you put a post in your old Karlings AAR to tell us this had started I could have joined at the start, as it is I shall have to start a stern chase to catch up. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks a lot for the nomination and congratulations, always an honour to receive an awAARd :).

Had you put a post in your old Karlings AAR to tell us this had started I could have joined at the start, as it is I shall have to start a stern chase to catch up.
I'll keep that in mind for next time. It's different in style, but I think you might enjoy at least some parts of it :).

My well wishes to @Red Templar as well.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @alscon ! I've been enjoying your AAR a lot!

Reactions:
Congrats to @alscon! More AARs for me to read. And glad you are doing well, @RedTemplar - best wishes to you.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Before I entirely forget to do so, it is time to pass on the showcase. And I'll nominate The Lions of Olomouc by @Revan86 . While I have to admit that I haven't yet caught up, it's been a great narrative read so far and definitely deserves a look.

Congratulations!

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
@Revan86 : Congrats! As this was handed over halfway the week, you may keep your trophy until around September 12, alright?

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: