• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Very many congratulations.

My thanks to @dragoon9105. I mostly stick to specific game sections and didn't even realize this general AAR forum was here. Thank you for the nomination and showing me that I need to learn how to use the forums better.

I will be done with the twelve chapter campaign by Wednesday, but I will make an extra chapter a bit later that is a summary of mechanics and exploits I used.

For my pick, I want to go to the style opposite of mine, an Interactive AAR. There are many great ones, especially in Victoria 2. I nominate
Revolution and Reaction - A (very) French Victoria II Interactive AAR. It was started recently, so there is plenty of time to get into it.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Congrats @99KingHigh and your players! I've been reading through your AAR which has left me both green with envy and entertained. If I felt more confident I'd apply to join myself! :)

Congrats @99KingHigh and your players! I've been reading through your AAR which has left me both green with envy and entertained. If I felt more confident I'd apply to join myself! :)

Honestly join, it's a lot of fun. We don't bite.