• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, thanks so much! I've been working hard trying to keep the AAR strong all the way back in June and its nice to see its paid off. With school approaching, I worry about how long I'll be able to keep it going, but I'll keep it going for as long as I can as my thanks to this community.

Congratulations!

I nominate Let the Sun Rise, an excellant historical AAR by Doeharis. He's written so much quality work in so little time.

Reactions:
Congratulations!

I nominate Let the Sun Rise, an excellant historical AAR by Doeharis. He's written so much quality work in so little time.

err, please announce game and author and give link to AAR too please ;)

sounds like HOI4?

Reactions:
Agreed. @doeharis - you do good work. And congratulations!

Thanks, this is a very nice surprise :)

Congratulations!
Congratulations @Dohaeris !
My congratulations @Dohaeris .

Thank you everyone!

This is a magnIficent AAR and richly deserved

Congrats Dohaeris!

Hello everybody, thanks for the award and the congratulations. I've been ridiculously busy with real life issues of late, and so haven't had the time to read through any of the many AARs, even those I'd been previously following. I'm hoping my schedule will clear up in the near future, but until then there really isn't much I can do, so I'd like to leave the next recipient of the award up for nominations.

Thanks again!

Good work Fabio a superbly written and wryly amusing AAR.