• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations and thank you @filcat !!! I am sure Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett would be happy to accept your praise and love. And is offering autographed photos of himself to all fan. For a small fee. *Whisperwhisperwhisper* Oh....I have just been informed by Captain Malek that the fee is, indeed, very large.

Only two AARs at the moment. But am pondering a V2 once the Hoi3 is done.

• 4Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Well, folks, I better pass this on before I forget. So, as a huge fan of world history and American history, I decided to pass on the Weekly AAR Showcase Crown to @volksmarschall and his AAR, Empire for Liberty : America in the Long Nineteenth Century https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...long-nineteenth-century.981654/#post-22085483 which started in 2016 and is very detailed. Very much like a history book. The tale of THIS America has just reached the post-World War One period and you could easily catch up over just a weekend or week if you took breaks. Like I said it is very detailed, most chapters has suggested reading, it generates some interesting discussions among the readers, and there will be a final test at the end of the AAR. No, I am joking about the test. Maybe.

Congratulations!

• 4Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure @volksmarschall!

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: