• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
{{ In any case in 2 hours the Red meeting is over, so I suggest concentrating on what is important. }}

Senator Alexios Este-Ravenna

He speaks to the faction as a whole.

"On the formal declaration of policies, I propose thus:
1. Bavaria: their treason must be punished, but at a moment the Sacred Emperor deems wise.

2. On the subject of confiscating land from the Jews, I vote against the proposal.

3. On the subject of confiscating land from the Church, I also vote against.

4. On the general policy bonus, I suggest the following

The Military Provisioning Act:
+15% Morale
-10% army maintenance

5. on the faction bonus, I suggest the following:

+15% morale (15 points)
+5% discipline (5 points)
-10% army maintenance (5 points)

Senator Honorius Scipion:

I agree on your points but I reserved my vote on the subjects of Church and jews...acquisition of goods until we have more information on the subject.

And although I will support our policy in case it is proposed I want to launch a glove to the table:

What if we propose not to have any policy and, instead, to expend our efforts ((military points)) on more important matters as, for example, weapons acquisition ((technology))?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Honorius take a long look at senator Mandromenos and then he talks to to rest of the senators:

"I am not for expelling senator Mandromenos from our demes even if it is possible. No senators should be impeded to support the faction he consider, especially when he support the correct faction.

But, in a non-related topic at all, have you heard about those crazy men who decide to jump out the window with no apparent reason?"

Reactions:
{{DEFENESTRATION! Nice, I would like to see how you explain how a man with his hands bound and chained to his chair managed to jump out of a window...}}

{{ So now you want to murder fellow senator? Oh well, it seems that all the Reds will be in prison before this meeting ends :D }}

Reactions:
{{

Czoklet, the Blue meeting begins at 4:00 PM EST today and ends at 4:00 PM tomorrow. Does that mean I am in the meeting? :D

}}

I agree on your points but I reserved my vote on the subjects of Church and jews...acquisition of goods until we have more information on the subject.

And although I will support our policy in case it is proposed I want to launch a glove to the table:

What if we propose not to have any policy and, instead, to expend our efforts ((military points)) on more important matters as, for example, weapons acquisition ((technology))?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Honorius take a long look at senator Mandromenos and then he talks to to rest of the senators:

"I am not for expelling senator Mandromenos from our demes even if it is possible. No senators should be impeded to support the faction he consider, especially when he support the correct faction.

But, in a non-related topic at all, have you heard about those crazy men who decide to jump out the window with no apparent reason?"

Senator Harun Al-Askari

Come now, such a crazy thing happening on our watch could cause some unpleasant rumors, completely untrue of course. I still support arresting the man for treason and having a good, long investigation to determine culpability.

But if I remember correctly, the Blues are meeting on a ship somewhere in the Mediterranean. Unless the madman has wings, I think we are safe

{{ Well dear Blues I won't take part in the coming meeting tonight but I'll try to find some time tomorrow :p
Assume that I'm resting in a cabin for the moment given the grave injuries Valerios suffered in the Plague Riots
Don't fall in the same madness as the Whites and Reds ! :D }}

{{Hey, we reds have yet to fall into madness, in fact I would say we are doing a pretty damn good job of staying sane in these times.}}

{{

Czoklet, the Blue meeting begins at 4:00 PM EST today and ends at 4:00 PM tomorrow. Does that mean I am in the meeting? :D

}}
{{ Read the e-mail please.}}

{{I am chaos, the destroyer of unity, the betrayer of peace, the harbinger of madness. I have come to ensure that quick and effective resolution would be impossible, and through my actions two Demes lay broken, their faith shattered. I have said that I intend to make this the craziest Senate Session yet, and through my madness and the madness of Enlil, I have succeeded. And the Senate Meeting hasn't even started yet! I mean, I managed to get Czo to revise the rules of the Faction meetings and to add the Mandromenos Procedures, I think I have left my mark on the AAR.}}

Reactions:

Who has suggested anything about murder?

I was just chatting now that we have finished our business. We can chat about stars, strategy, horses, people mad who suddenly die without explanations nor any one being found guilty of murder...

{{Guard help, that man broke free of his chains, wrestled past all of us and then lept out of the window hoping to fly to the Blue's meeting}}

Reactions:
{{

@CzokletMuss - I replied to your E-Mail through the forum's PM system due to the brief nature of my reply. Please check it out.

}}

{{ So @Undead Martyr, may I get the Red Demes bonuses in a separate post before the meeting is over? I would like to close it ASAP because I have to release new Diarium. }}

{{Will we learn of the fate of di Capponi in the new Diary?}}

{{ You will learn it when the Session starts. And BTW it will start this Friday. }}

((I know I am not the Speaker nor I pretend to take the position. But just in case you need the post and Este-Ravenna is not available at the moment...))

"As no faction speaker of our noble and esteemed demes, I shall present Senator Este-Ravenna' proposal as the official position of the red demes for this meeting:"

Red Demes Faction Bonuses {{25/25 points}}

+15% morale (15 points)
+5% discipline (5 points)
-10% army maintenance (5 points)

{{ Thanks!}}