• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
and seeing some members around other places encouraged me to come out of lurking.

We are legion. Expect us.

Your Senators life may depend on it.

This, coming from you, made my day :D

*Heavy breathing*

It'd better be. I'd love to see the Aztecs/Xenoi get nuked.

Where did you get the idea that we will be the ones doing the nuking? Czoklet likes to punish himself, after all...

Yeah if anything, both the xenoi and the Imperium will be nuked by the Chinese. I have a feeling they are going to really strong in late game EU4 and Vicky 2 with all that pop.

Wait for the Alien Invasion...

Reactions:
X-Com = Xenoi-Com?

Reactions:
This is Madness / Warhammer crossover?

Reactions:
Hi there @Tristanxh :) Thanks for sending your application, I will give you my comments later today - I hope you will enjoy the AAR even more as a Senator ;)

tumblr_mj7ixxGmcq1ql8t12o1_500.gif

Assuming that nuclear weapons will be a thing in this timeline, of course.

IMPORTANT

I have to postpone the interrogation due to unexpected IRL event I have to attend to. Sorry for that but you know how it is :rolleyes: The interrogation will begin therefore probably tomorrow (?), the next chapter should be released next weekend.

I'm sure I will.

With the Empire ruling the entire world how could we not have developed nuclear technology? ;)

If this doesn't end with the Imperium becoming the Warhammer Imperium and the Americas being blasted from space with atomic fire, I will be disappointed.
Speaking of the Americas, what will happen when we meet the Incas? They are the Xenoi's enemies...

Reactions:
You assume that the incas are alive....

Reactions:
If this doesn't end with the Imperium becoming the Warhammer Imperium and the Americas being blasted from space with atomic fire, I will be disappointed.
Speaking of the Americas, what will happen when we meet the Incas? They are the Xenoi's enemies...

I'm sure we'll defeat those evil xenoi on the ground long before we ever get to space.

Incas? They probably died.

Reactions: