• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup sorry to see this end as so many AARs but legit reasons. Will very much look forward to your next one GUG

It's always sad to see technical problems bring down an AAR. But I'll be following whatever you do next!

It'll always be your AAR, you should do as your heart desires. I'm just here to read whatever you work on! :)
Shame to see this end but I'm all for a redux with Henry I, as volky is saying I'm happy to read your stuff whatever.
Yup sorry to see this end as so many AARs but legit reasons. Will very much look forward to your next one GUG
It's always sad to see technical problems bring down an AAR. But I'll be following whatever you do next!
Thanks for your support guys. :) But I think I'll do something with the Iberian peninsula as Aragon. It will be up soon!

Thanks for your support guys. :) But I think I'll do something with the Iberian peninsula as Aragon. It will be up soon!

Anything to do with Spain and the Iberian Peninsular you can count me in on!

Anything to do with Spain and the Iberian Peninsular you can count me in on!
Great! It's posted up and it'll be in my signature soon. :) Also, I'll do one last final update, to round everything out!

THE FALL OF ALEXANDRA

Queen Alexandra's reign is remarkable as being one of the shortest in English history, except for Lady Jane Grey, who only was Queen for nine days. She was queen from February to August in 1100. She cracked down on the rebels the only way she had learned from Robert: cruelly and taking no quarter. She quickly earned the sobriquet the 'Iron Queen'. Most of the rebellion had been crushed, but Leogifu, labeled 'the Sorceress', still had some fight left. At the bloody Battle of Towton, later to be the site of the bloodiest battle in the Wars of the Roses. Thousands died in the largest battle on English soil since the Battle of Hastings. It was a decisive victory for the English, who under Alexandra embarked upon a policy of crushing all rebels. They were hanged in the town squares and executed en masse.

The end of Alexandra's reign was ignoble. Having contracted leprosy from being next to Robert on his death, she died on August 2nd, 1101. It was a short reign, and successful in the short run. She had ended the rebellion, and returned to England to normal. Her uncle, Henry, became the new King of England.
The rest of the history of England has been documented, but I have finished my short part of the...

STORYOF BRITAIN

Magnifico!