• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dysken said:
Great update, hope you take Moskau next. :rofl:

PS: For those of you who watch that clip. Doesn't the guy in blue have an uncanny resemblance to Dr.Evil?

Ye he really looks like Dr.Evil

JimboIX said:
I always wonder.

Well, I don't know where you keep your serfs, but mine are out in the field growing my corn. :D

Did a good job for the Popey
Killing all heathens like Pope me said
Still I got banned from christian churchy
False accusations Pope against me made

I'll say I don't like the Men at Work songs, but garbled English aside, the CCR was hilarious.

Not that it matters, but you do know that said and made aren't rhymes, right? ;)
j.

This one was great! Way to go. :D

I've heard another remake of this song (wonder about the real one though), which had the neat title "gin ur kran" (gin from tap), which aslo was quite funny.

Llywelyn said:
Not that it matters, but you do know that said and made aren't rhymes, right? ;)

Somebody has never taken a class on poetry! Said and made are half-rhymes, which are rhymes for people who have graduated past twinkle-twinkle-little-star poetry.

I like to read EvilSanta's lyrics with a strong Rastaman voice. Hey, Mister Tallyman, tally me banana. . . heck, that quoted stanza scans to the banana song perfectly.

Beautiful bunch of ripe banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Hide the deadly black tarantula
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Day-o!

Sing to the tune of "Moskau" by Dschingis Khan

Kuola
Poor and distant land
Not worth hundred man
Poor as peasant

Kuola
There I will invade
So kinghood I can claim
Of Finland

kuolakuolayourrichesaresoscarce.jpg

Coldness hey hey I can take it
Poverty ha ha issue for vassals
Wildlife hey hey not my problem
To there I shall now go to fight

provincekuolaltajees.jpg

Kuola, Kuola
Clearly not my dreamland
Needed for king Finland
Hohohohoho, hey
Kuola, Kuola
Your riches are so scarce
They are not worth half a mark
Hahahahaha, hey
Kuola, Kuola
Forest is all you got
That is why all you mock
Hohohohoho, hey
Kuola, Kuola
Still I your owner kill
Then give your peasants bill
Hahahahaha

kolakuolalta.jpg

Kuola, Kuola
Your winter is so damn cold
And your mines give no gold
Hohohohoho, hey
Kuola, Kuola
I can your forests cut
Leave standing not one hut
Hahahahaha

Coldness hey hey I can take it
Poverty ha ha issue for vassals
Wildlife hey hey not my problem
To there I shall now go to fight

kemikuolalta.jpg

Kuola, Kuola
Clearly not my dreamland
Needed for king Finland
Hohohohoho, hey
Kuola, Kuola
Your riches are so scarce
They are not worth half a mark
Hahahahaha, hey
Kuola, Kuola
Forest is all you got
That is why all you mock
Hohohohoho, hey
Kuola, kuola
Still I your owner kill
Then give your peasants bill
Hahahahaha

Due to popular demand (hey, 2 IS popular for me) I made another Dschingis Khan song despite I have been trying to avoid using same band twice in short time. But I got to say, that IS good. It lacks some Moskau's, haha's, lala's and hoho's but dont let that fool you.

Emperor Ike: I have to say I prefer Dschingis Khan (which is original one, afterall) over our "Reetu" any day. But I am glad you are enjoying this. And I have no intention to stop this anytime soon, nor the EUIII version of this. There is some "Volga" (Moskau for non-Finns) for you.

Dysken: Now I sort of get what you meant. Because songs dont allow large sentences, I need to cut them down and divide them to more than one line so single sentences picked there can be rather mysterious at times. And there is some Moskau for you.

And indeed he looks like Dr. Evil. But the whole band looks like Power Rangers as demonstrated in this clip.

JimboIX: It is funny how you said that because original version of that line was written with that in mind. It was along the lines "I hope you will die like your mom" or such but it didnt go too well with the tune and I felt it is bit too harsh for poor fellow so I changed it to that one. Couldnt have thought that the same idea carried over to that one.

Llywelyn: They dont? Oh bugger. And I even used it to demonstrate the rhymes... :eek:o

Now when I think about, "said" is more like "sed" and "made" is more like "meid" as we Finns would write them down.

phargle: There you go Llywelyn! It is this poetry advanced beyond this... twinkle-twinkle-little-star...thing or something.

PS. Thing and something rhyme! :D

Last edited:
Yay for the conquest of frozen wastes! Very merry conqueror.

Ooh, just noticed you used Moskau for the latest update :).
No need to bribe me like that, the Monkees relyric sealed the deal long ago.

Okay, I made it through. Didn't actually take that long. What can I say, a few painfully funny ones, and alot of brilliantly funny ones, And a good number that I actually sat and sang along with. Great stuff Evil Santa, you are an Evil Genius, but I am sure you have heard that one before. :D

phargle said:
Somebody has never taken a class on poetry! Said and made are half-rhymes, which are rhymes for people who have graduated past twinkle-twinkle-little-star poetry.

Wasn't what he meant, we called it slant rhyme, Mr. Blankity blank rhyme smart-aleck, and to my ear it's still a bad one, but let's not argue about it in front of the neighbors...

Besides, who cares if it's bad slant rhyme, it's showcased! Congrats!
j.

EDIT: Also, the calypso thing was great, [snark]even if Harry Belafonte ain't rasta[/snark] and you forgot the YouTube link :D ...

Fozzie Bear said:
Those are onions. We need bananas. Bananas. Those...
I don't even know what those are.
Bananas. The yellow ones.
Don't you know what a banana is?

Last edited:
"I live on the Danish shooore. I reign right nexttoyou. Yeah, I think you've..."

phargle said:
I'll go put on some fresh makeup and pretend you don't beat me. :(

OOH! Do "My name is Luka" about the poor unwedable countesses! :D

thrashing mad said:
Hey EvilSanta! Maybe you will try THIS nice catchy song?
WHY DID YOU LINK TO THAT????!??!?!

:eek: :wacko: :mad: :D :D :D

That video is almost as bad as "Da da da" :p