• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Atomo II moved forward still on his mission. He encountered maybe twenty men since he crossed into Germany, nothing more impressive then a heavy machine gun had attacked him. His back was torn to pieces; his machine gun was out of ammo, and even if it wasn’t the barrel had melted shut.
copyofghibli22fs.jpg
He then stopped. A long antenna moved from the top of his head, and began to transmit a signal. It used the radio station a mile ahead to boost its power. Inside him a record began to play. As it did Atomo moved his hand over the ground, a thin pole came out and stuck into the dirt. Attached to the pole was the Polish flag.

“People of Germany. This is the Polish resistance movement. After years of German interference in Polish affairs, and the newest call of asking for vital Polish land, we are forced to act. This is but a small sample of the terror we shall bring down upon you long live Poland!”

With that said, Atomo II stood up tall. A slight buzzing was heard, an odd sound indeed. Soon little sparks came from Atomo, then smoke, after that the mechanical man looks to have a seizure. It all ended with a container inside of Atomo II breaking and spilling a special acid. The creature fell to the ground its task completed, within an hour it was a large puddle of toxic waste.

What will happen next? Find out next time….

The corks of champagne bottles flew across the room of Hienrich Wilhelm’s quarters. He stood along with Ching, Akira, MacDowell, and Dr. Gray. Crossbones was still moving back to China, but sent his best.

“Gentlemen to Evil!” Wilhelm shouted holding up a bottle of champagne.

“To evil!” his henchmen said.

“Ahh vonderful plan. Truly inspired. I could not have come up vith anything better. Oh vait it vas my plan vasn’t it?” Hienrich laughed.

MacDowell slapped the League of Evil leader on the back, “Not only that, it turns out the Nazi’s where waiting for just such a commotion. Nine border incidents occurred within two hours of Atomo’s broadcast.”

The room filled with laughter. Hienrich held up is hands, “Now I vish to make a small announcement. First vell done, ve in a matter of four days have started a var vhich vill overshadow every other var in the history of mankind!”

The smile on each man was wicked, and cruel, the thoughts of the riches to come seemed almost magical in their minds. Hienrich walked about the room grinning, “Next ve are to under go the most important phase of my plan.”

Pushing a button a door opened showing a room will various knives, and torture devices, “Opps. So sorry, vrong room.”

Hienrich pushed another button, and a small screen rolled down the opposite wall. The lights dimmed and a slide show began to play. Image after image of the history of the League of was shown.

“Ve began in the Carpathian mountains under the leadership of Vlad Trepes in the 15th century. It was the first day of the Guild of Evil. Kidnapping various Kings, and religious leaders. The Guild vas the scourge of Europe.”
christophercolumbusportrait1dr.jpg
Another image showed a brave looking King, and followers, “Of course this all ended in 1492 vhen Christopher Columbus and his followers defeated the Guild of Evil, of course in doing so discovering America.”

The images of the King soon changed to that of a group of wicked vile men, “Then in 1863 the Union of Vile Intent, and the Oligarchy of Doom joined together to form the Assembly of Evil!”

“The Assembly vas there vhen Fort Sumter vas fired upon, stole Lincoln’s hat, derailed the Union Pacific, sent a rude letter to the Kaiser starting the Franco-Prussian var and many other vonderful things.”
theterror1024x7685wj.jpg
A picture of Teddy Roosevelt then flashed onto the screen shown. “Then after trying to take over Cuba, the Assembly of Evil was destroyed by Theodore Roosevelt and his Rough Riders.” The room booed at the image.

“Then the good times started. In 1906 Count Luger, a genius vho vas striped of his title formed the League of Evil.” An image of Luger flashed onto the screen. “Ve all know vhat happened then….” With a click of the button a large mountain fortress was seen exploding.

“That left, Dr. Gray and I to regroup, reform, and try yet again to conquer the vorld! I tried my best to keep the League of Evil in the spotlight, taking my time, amassing a fortune.” Image after image showed Hienrich Wilhelm in his younger years fighting, robbing, and killing. FDR sucker punching him, a fist fight with Charles Lindbergh, Billy Mitchell attacking Wilhelm atop the USS Shenandoah.

“Of course I did not keep such antics only to America, I vent all over the vorld to train, and also to prepare.” With a push of the button slide after slide of Hienrich Wilhelm was shown, Mussolini grappling him on top of a train, a young Hitler smashing a painting over his head, and even Trotsky not noticing Hienrich with an ice pick walking up behind him.

When the slides finished Hienrich Wilhelm stepped in front of his henchmen, “Now a var has begun. The powers of the vorld are focused on destroying each other, and the League of Evil is strong. Ve have an army, an air force, even a navy. Using these veapons we shall spread out into the other nations and finally achieve complete and utter control of the Earth!”

With that said Hienrich pressed a button and presented the second phase of his plan. The men assembled slowly let the scope of it sink in, they then smiled like wolves.
ww15if.png
What will the League do next? Find out next time...

nnnnooooooo!!! :( ah well...that means you'll have more time to work on your karpov doctrine and japan one! :D

[Skywalker]Nooooooooooooooooooooooo[/Skywalker]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....<gasp><gasp>...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... <gasp><gasp>...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This story CANNOT END! What about Capitan Castilla?! We haven't seen him yet!

ARRGH!
runaway.gif

I had only just recently caught up with this fantastic AAR. It can't end!

Sorry if I'm off topic but where did you get your Gandhi quote on Hitler? I'm curious as to how much support the Germans may have had in India. I know Germany was quite active in China before going over to the Japanese, and that Hitler initially offered to mediate the Sino-Japanese war.

nomonhan said:
Sorry if I'm off topic but where did you get your Gandhi quote on Hitler? I'm curious as to how much support the Germans may have had in India. I know Germany was quite active in China before going over to the Japanese, and that Hitler initially offered to mediate the Sino-Japanese war.

Ah my Ghandi qoute came from a book called, "The Stupid things hindsight corrects." I forgot who wrote it but it is book filled with various statements by famous leaders.

Fenwick said:
He grew to become a fabled hero who many still look up to.

Many wonder if he shall ever return.

Sit back and enjoy the tale of how Australia’s greatest hero was reborn in the modern age.

Whenever trouble stirred in the Outback, the Ghost of Ned Kelly was there!

Fenwick, you magnificent b*stard! I love it! :rofl:

that is one of the biggest bumps I have ever seen. :wacko: