• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nestorius was glad to have been finally acknowledged by someone. "Pardon my quiet nature. I've just been absent for so long. I..... don't really recognize anyone here. And I'm very much in the dark in regards to what has happened since 1901, though I'm only slightly aware of what has happened a few years prior to 1901, which I will have to rectify," he stated. "Nonetheless, I am glad that someone recognized me despite this."
A quick rundown on major events. The Emperor was assassinated by the Cult while on a visit to the Caucasus. My father gave his life to prevent more deaths. Unfortunately, as you know some provinces have used this as an opportunity to rebel from the Empire. Do not be afraid. You are in the Senate now, in the center of the City of the World's Desire. You are safe now. There is no war within Constantinople, only outside. United we can triumph over the rebel scum that refuse to acknowledge their Emperor as their true ruler.

Reactions:
Nestorius rubbed his face before nodding. "I see. I'm sorry for your loss," he said in a slightly saddened tone. "I assure you, my loyalty to the Empire is as strong as ever. Same goes for my assistant," he stated, as he realized that she hadn't introduced herself. He turned to her and motioned her with his eyebrows to introduce herself. She got the message and stood up. "I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Hairini Waata. I work under Senator Septiadis back in Naples. It is an honor to be here," she said, bowing towards the senators.

Reactions:
Nestorius rubbed his face before nodding. "I see. I'm sorry for your loss," he said in a slightly saddened tone. "I assure you, my loyalty to the Empire is as strong as ever. Same goes for my assistant," he stated, as he realized that she hadn't introduced herself. He turned to her and motioned her with his eyebrows to introduce herself. She got the message and stood up. "I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Hairini Waata. I work under Senator Septiadis back in Naples. It is an honor to be here," she said, bowing towards the senators.
"It is an honor to welcome you to the Senate," said Theodora, "It is nice to know that many minorities are still loyal to the Empire. We could enact policies that appeal to the minorities to deny the rebels any propaganda topics...but enough of that for now. This is not a regular Senate session. Yes, I lost my father, but I also lost my brother. He has gone missing in Jerusalem when rebel Palestinians seized control of the province. I really want to find him and bring him to safety as well as punish anybody who could have harmed him. We must be generous to those who declare their loyalty to the Empire, but we must be harsh to those who resist. Now, that being said...what say both of you about the Northern Alliance of Germany, Russia, and Poland-Lithuania which has expressed the goals of destroying the Empire for good?"

Reactions:
Do you have this letter with you? Which towns and villages did you liberate? I need specifics if we are to eradicate the rebel scum!

I did not read the letter yet, as I thought it would be of better use for the minister of security, so I do not know whether this is a communist leader order ((winks at BBBD136)) or some love poetry.
hands letter over
As for the towns... let me see... Bangor,Cardiff and Vale

Reactions:
"It is an honor to welcome you to the Senate," said Theodora, "It is nice to know that many minorities are still loyal to the Empire. We could enact policies that appeal to the minorities to deny the rebels any propaganda topics...but enough of that for now. This is not a regular Senate session. Yes, I lost my father, but I also lost my brother. He has gone missing in Jerusalem when rebel Palestinians seized control of the province. I really want to find him and bring him to safety as well as punish anybody who could have harmed him. We must be generous to those who declare their loyalty to the Empire, but we must be harsh to those who resist. Now, that being said...what say both of you about the Northern Alliance of Germany, Russia, and Poland-Lithuania which has expressed the goals of destroying the Empire for good?"

Hairini sighed in relief, knowing that she had been accepted by those in the Senate. Nestorius smiled, before returning to a worried expression once he heard about Theodora's missing brother. As he was about to express his own opinions on rebel punishment, Theodora spoke of the Northern Alliance. Nestorius looked like he had just heard of his mother's death. He once more rubbed his face. "Very distressing, to say the least," he said, with Hairini nodding in agreeance.

"We must however concentrate on our own affairs before doing anything about this alliance. If we do not at least have the mainland of Europa under our control once more, then we are doomed in the face of war," Nestorius expressed his thoughts.

Reactions:
I did not read the letter yet, as I thought it would be of better use for the minister of security, so I do not know whether this is a communist leader order ((winks at BBBD136)) or some love poetry.
hands letter over
As for the towns... let me see... Bangor,Cardiff and Vale
I am the Minister of Security. It would help the Ministry immensely if you could hand it over at once.
Hairini sighed in relief, knowing that she had been accepted by those in the Senate. Nestorius smiled, before returning to a worried expression once he heard about Theodora's missing brother. As he was about to express his own opinions on rebel punishment, Theodora spoke of the Northern Alliance. Nestorius looked like he had just heard of his mother's death. He once more rubbed his face. "Very distressing, to say the least," he said, with Hairini nodding in agreeance.

"We must however concentrate on our own affairs before doing anything about this alliance. If we do not at least have the mainland of Europa under our control once more, then we are doomed in the face of war," Nestorius expressed his thoughts.
I completely agree with your thoughts. We cannot fight the Russians and Germans at this point, with many of our provinces in rebellion. The rebels must be brought back into the fold before we can turn to the Russians.

Reactions:
A clerk comes over to Alexios and passes him some notes. He nods and stands up.

"In these trying times, I have ordered the Ministry of Education to institute an oath of fealty to be spoken at the beginning of each day, whether at school or college, to bolster unity and to focus our prayers on the actions of the Emperor and the Boule. It is a simple line, to be spoken in Greek, merely, One God, one Emperor, one people.

"As such, I would hope that the Ministry of Labour would implement this oath at any training session held at places of employment as well, for we cannot have any old Thomas, Michael or Isaac declaring an independent state where once Roman hegemony ruled, and we should take pains to remind all true Romans of this fact, whether at work or at school.

"Glory to God and the Emperor!"

Reactions:
Here you are Doukas. hands over letter.
(( I searched it up, and it says it is just vale))

Reactions:
"Excellent," said Theodora, taking the letter, "The Ministry will analyze this letter for information."

((I really can't come up with anything to read on the letter, sorry.))

Reactions:
((tis fine my good man. and a fine warning to all of who is of concerned here. My school is starting again, and must partake in the joys of friends, homework and such. Therefore, I will not have much time to elaborate on this delightful forum))

((Perhaps one could do a letter of a communist officer asking Gael about moves, and could be the first in of betrayal, with BBB's permission. permission.))

Chairperson, news from Britannia. The Sixth Legion is no more, the Isles are free from Imperial presence. We await news of whether the Senator has managed to escape of perished with the Legions.

Excellent, I understand that the Burgundians allowed the Legions to escape, hopefully the French Workers Army will quickly overwhelm the fascists in their wars and our combined power will continue to grow. Please make sure that our production facilities throughout the region are operating at full capacity, even if we just have to arm every man, woman and child then as long as the workers yearn to be free they will not break us. For the Revolution!

For the Revolution.

((I guess as I have thrown my lot in with the rebels I would be wanting to be at least more than a speed bump :D))

Reactions:
Ministry of War headquarters, Constantinople

"Repeat yourself, you're breaking up," said Ioannes Dalassenos over the telephone.

"We're under attack!" screamed the soldier on the other end through heavy static. "The Syndicalist scum--entire Sixth Legion surrounded--need--reinforcements--ASAP!"

"Identify your location," said Dalassenos.

"We--are--AAAAAHHHH!" The line cut off.

Dalassenos slammed down the phone. Other operators worked to get a connection back up, but Dalassenos knew that there was nobody on the other side who was going to answer the call.

"Deploy a legion to Gallia at once," he ordered, "I want Paris and all of the rebel scum inside to burn."

Reactions:
How is this happening? Why is this happening? We have given so much to the provinces and they want independence? How is this happening?

Reactions:
"They are clearly not Roman and thus foolishly spurn the glories of Rome."

Reactions:
They have clearly been corrupted by the Cult.

Reactions: