• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
can you remember when you last ended an update without a hook? :rofl:

marvelous updates ! !

Ha! Probably not! :) I remember when Coz1 (or someone - Draco?) accused me of "wanton cliffhangery"! lol Thanks for dropping in, GhostWriter!

Finally caught up. I am considering dusting off Rome. I bought it when it first came out and was very disappointed. Looks better. Great AAR.

Great! Thanks for saying hi. I actually do intend to continue this. I'm currently finishing up 2 other AARs which are in their final stages and have been around longer than this one (or one has been anyway). Once I'm done there, I plan to pick up my HOI 3 Kriegsgefahr, and probably this one. More to come. Every once in a while I consider just doing a random update here for the fun of it, even if I'm not quite ready to start playing the game again.

I've always enjoyed Rome, even in its early stages. I haven't tried VV yet, but I'm enjoying following the two other more recent AARs.

Welcome Forster! More to come in another month or two, I hope. In the meantime, if you do dust off the game, maybe you could do an AAR! Alot of us old-timers around these days, it seems. Looks like you started with EU 1, yes?

Rensslaer