• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Birger Jarl said:
Probably but since it was a part of the Holy Roman Empire I thought it would look good to quater the shield with the eagle. :)

Yes, but it would be good to have the alternative version as well. :p

Krunoslav said:
Yes, but it would be good to have the alternative version as well. :p

Ok, I see your hint. :p

ital.bmp

Italian crusader flag

Hey BJ, any chance you can make another of those byzantine eagle-COA's, just but with white background? To Use it for Persia, I just became Persia in my latest game, and then I kinda want a new CoA... the original isn't much of worth...

You've got a black on white background, but I need golden on white background...:( hope it doesn't look too stupid

Can someone make an alternative for Dorostotum from this CoA ==>
VIDI.bmp
The lower part of CoA if could be made as separate CoA would be great for Dorostotum.

Also Birger can you make alternative for Dyrrachion the way you did with Bulgarian here? The only difference is that the one has green backround and the lion is silver and turned to the right as opposed to this one. Yes he carries a spear in the original, but that is not so important. ;)

P.S. Bulgarian CoA is great, but shouldn't the backround be purple? :)

no it is red and it always was :D

Mormegil said:
Hey BJ, any chance you can make another of those byzantine eagle-COA's, just but with white background? To Use it for Persia, I just became Persia in my latest game, and then I kinda want a new CoA... the original isn't much of worth...

You've got a black on white background, but I need golden on white background...:( hope it doesn't look too stupid

Sure thing, but the Persian eagle wasn't double-headed, do you want it to be that? :)

Mormegil said:
And it looks awesome:D Especially with the brown claws and stuff. much better than only gold would be.:):D

Thanks, glad you liked it. :)
I actually did it in gold at first but it didn't look good at all...

Thanks, always nice to get some feedback. :)

Download the package, it's a .rar file, and then unrar it in your C:\...Crusader Kings\ folder.

Hey Birger, the link is down. Didn't you use to have a site of your own? Please let us know if you can fix the link or host somwhere else. Your work is of great quality and I can't wait to get my hands on it :cool: