• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Toejam Football said:
Nice, they are all historically correct, right? Sorry I just like em that way, I am assuming they are :D

Glad you like'em but i dont know if they are right. I've just changed the "fleur-de-lys". It can be temporary till someone found more informations.

and somemore shields made of fleur de lys ... :D
c108.bmp

c112.bmp

c114.bmp

c138.bmp

c219.bmp

he BJ, i found some pics for counties of Léon (again i know :p ) and Cornouaille c103 and c104.See what u can do with :

Léon
Bretag6.jpg

Cornouaille
Bretag5.jpg

Here's the Brittany versions, I guess the ermine is the best option but I really prefer using the most historical arms. :)

Brittany
brit.bmp

brit_.bmp

Vivarais
C223.bmp

Great work.

Btw. Birger can you make an alternative for county of Poitiers(c141), the one in the pack looks more like Plantagenet version of Cornouaille(c104).

The Poitiers one can be found in this site ==> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/earlyblazon/

You need to go to 'armory' link then on 'partition' CoA's and there is Poitiers one. It is a partition between France fleur-de-lys and Castilan castles set similary like fleur-de-lys in French CoA. If you press the link 'Poitiers' it will lead you to the page where you can see Cornouaille (Plantagenêt) one which is identical to your c141 but should be c104.

And also can you make the CoA with only Castillan half of that Poitiers CoA? I would like to use it for my fantasy Spain kingom mod. :D

That's because it is the Plantagenet coat of arms. :D
He was count of Poitou 1225-1241.

Here you go:

poit.bmp

I'm to slow to get your requests... how do you want it, half Castile and the right half of Poitou? :confused:

Here's a better version for the Kingdom of Italy.
ital.bmp

Italian crusader flag of 1188 quartered with the eagle of the Holy Roman Empire
Credit to Hive for enlighting me on this one. :)
EDIT:

I got your request now, I guess I'm a bit tired... :eek:o

krunoslav_castile.bmp

Last edited:
It's perfect. Thanks.

The Italian CoA looks great, but it would look even better if it's only the yellow cross without the HRE eagles. :D :p

Btw. you have done a great job, more than anyone and if you are tired I totally understand you...I know I would be. ;)

Krunoslav said:
The Italian CoA looks great, but it would look even better if it's only the yellow cross without the HRE eagles. :D :p

Probably but since it was a part of the Holy Roman Empire I thought it would look good to quater the shield with the eagle. :)

How do I install the extra shields???
I have taken the file down, but where should I put it???

Just unrar the file in your CK directory. :)

Otherwise you have to copy everything into:

C:\.....\Crusader Kings\gfx\CoA\

C:\.....\Crusader Kings\gfx\Interface\

Birger Jarl said:
Just unrar in your CK directory

Unrar???
Do you mean I should just download it down into the mainCK folder???