• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a submod, not made by HIP. Just unzip to mod folder, like any mod. No need to run an install script. It is for the last HIP release. It is not updated for the next, unreleased update.

I was more of wondering if i should wait or not lol. If their is a HIP Release on the horizon.. I will wait for that to drop and then get this sub mod

Reactions:
It is to be released "very soon"

I was more of wondering if i should wait or not lol. If their is a HIP Release on the horizon.. I will wait for that to drop and then get this sub mod
well you can still play a game with HIP and this submod installed to check its mechanics and once both of them are updated, you can decide whether to play with or without the submod (IMHO the decision will almost obviously be with, but still, it will be a decision based on experience, not somebody else's advice :) )

I'm slowly working on compatibility and bug fixes for 1.1. Unfortunately, real life has intervened, I'm looking at 50+ hour work weeks for the next week at least, so it's been slow (and bug-fixing is a little stressful, I like to do the feature-coding to relax, but bug-fixing to relax... isn't really a thing.)

Reactions:
I'm slowly working on compatibility and bug fixes for 1.1. Unfortunately, real life has intervened, I'm looking at 50+ hour work weeks for the next week at least, so it's been slow (and bug-fixing is a little stressful, I like to do the feature-coding to relax, but bug-fixing to relax... isn't really a thing.)
So just to confirm, since I haven't played the game in over 2 weeks now, the current version of your mod incompatabile with the new HIP ?

While I agree Yazidism shouldn't be a Islamic heresy, is there any plans in the future to perhaps make it its own distinct religion, akin to what Paradox did with Nestorianism?

While I agree Yazidism shouldn't be a Islamic heresy, is there any plans in the future to perhaps make it its own distinct religion, akin to what Paradox did with Nestorianism?
Take a look at the Heresy branch of EMF, its a real game changer. Rylock appears to be incorporating a ton of stuff, I've looked at the 00_religion file and there is alot of effort to make everything distinctive. Its amazing. I just hope it doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the updated RIP.

Reactions:
Is Rylock part of the HIP team now? It seems he's been instrumental in a lot of the new features in EMF.

I'm incorporating some stuff I did for CK2Plus. It's easier if I do it, since I know how they work - it would take zijistark three times as long, and he has lots of other stuff to keep him busy.

Reactions:
1.1 is now live, on the first page! Changelog is here;

#1.1
Minor Changes
- Standardized file-names
- Caliphal Regnal Name Events rewritten to avoid event over-use and Isis-overuse.
- Umayyad Caliph events rewritten to single event with MTTH.
- Bug fixed; using NOR instead of OR led to reversal of triggers choosing to be a Caliph.
- Shiite 12er Imams and Fathite Imam given historical nicknames.
- Muslim Noble Ranks now uses native localization.
Shiite Imam Succession
- Imams in histories given appropriate flags
- d_shiite now allows landless characters.
- Imams no longer control Medina
- Events regulate succession
- appoint heir with nass event
- d_shiite cannot be inherited or usurped, or left empty if previous Imam lives.
- d_shiite can only be inherited on death of previous Imam by chosen heir with nass
- Imams imprisoned by d_sunni, wealth removed such that they cannot be ransomed.
Rise of the Zaydi Caliphate
- Rise of the Shi'a replaced with Rise of the Zaydi Caliph event.
- new Zaydi_caliphate_rising cb
- localized
- new religion modifier
- fully localized
- Zaydi now has a religious head, a Caliph.
- localized
- with flag
Ismaili Caliphate Changes
- d_ismaili now replaces k_shiite.
- all cbs, title histories, bookmarks, localizations, changed to match
- Fatimids given k_egypt
Rise of the Ismaili Caliphate
- Events tracking the Ismaili Imamate in hiding
- appoint heir with nass event.
- if ismaili_nass dies, but has a kid, then ismaili_imam has to choose one of those kids first
- 867 start Fatimid given ismaili_imam character flag
- new on_actions
- Rise of the Ismaili Caliphate event itself finds the current Ismaili Imam and offers them the chance to come out of hiding to lead the revolt.
- new ismaili_caliphate_rising cb
- new religion modifier
- fully localized
Compatibility
- updated landed_titles
- updated province histories
- updated character histories
- updated CBs

Reactions:
First post still claimeth: To Install, please delete any previous versions of this mod and unzip the file attached on this post to your mod folder in your documents folder.
Then, install the hotfix attached to THIS post.

Does this hotfix applyeth here also, or only to the 1.0 version? I'd assume it's fixed in the new 1.1 but what do I know. eth.