• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You get a female ruler and then you get event to have sex with Zoro. If she gets pregnant your people start to believe in new god Zoroast (son of Zoro) and religion is switched to Zoroastrian.

the-mask-of-zorro-original.jpg

Well played sir. Well played.

My lucky Lucca achievement. france is under a PU of mine, poland is under pu from scandinavia ( I would've had it if I refreshed my royal marriage sooner, but was in a war:( .)
There's still time to conquer some more of africa or persia, all off europe is in a coalition against me, or will join once the truces are over. because i took alot of austria for myself and some burgundy to give france nice borders. So i might call it a game here, france was PU'd in 1772 so will not be able to annex him. The unloyal subject is dutch colombia, because of my horrible diplotech. With admin ideas and admin eff. and italian ideas I only had to pay 1 adm point per dev.
4B31C56F6AB1C71EE8C3EA96C76DFB805345168F

I can fill out some of the borders in india, but i don't really care only took it because of the achievement. Also some of the russian provinces and maybe switzerland. the stuff in south america and south africa are french colonies.
47E1FA8A26053BC79AE123C6FC1E3A84753C7E52

Last edited:
cDkLhD0.jpg

j6ASUOt.jpg

Baltic Crusader done with the Teutonic Order. My Hochmeister threw a fit when, upon returning from reclaiming Jerusalem from the infidels, he discovered that Portugal had seized control of the curia and figured that Luther fellow might be on to something after all. He subsequently converted the order to Protestantism and sacked Rome. Of course, the achievement requires you to convert the Russian area to Catholicism, so I had to convert back to it once I'd finished integrating the vassals in the region. Brilliant plan, that.

fEdB06k.jpg

Never trust those continentals, Scotland.

aD5WryA.jpg

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." Sun Tzu would be proud.

KDZeFmG.jpg

Second Teutonic Crusade against the Ottomans.

pGgpSCB.jpg

Come on, Nassau. You can do it!

JZG03Q8.jpg
JZG03Q8.jpg

Nothing to see here. The TO's cunning natural camouflage to deter aggression.

xMVBfVn.jpg

If you can't beat them in the field... The Ottomans came up with a cunning new strategy after losing three consecutive wars.

Reactions:
cDkLhD0.jpg

j6ASUOt.jpg

Baltic Crusader done with the Teutonic Order. My Hochmeister threw a fit when, upon returning from reclaiming Jerusalem from the infidels, he discovered that Portugal had seized control of the curia and figured that Luther fellow might be on to something after all. He subsequently converted the order to Protestantism and sacked Rome. Of course, the achievement requires you to convert the Russian area to Catholicism, so I had to convert back to it once I'd finished integrating the vassals in the region. Brilliant plan, that.

fEdB06k.jpg

Never trust those continentals, Scotland.

aD5WryA.jpg

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." Sun Tzu would be proud.

KDZeFmG.jpg

Second Teutonic Crusade against the Ottomans.

pGgpSCB.jpg

Come on, Nassau. You can do it!

JZG03Q8.jpg
JZG03Q8.jpg

Nothing to see here. The TO's cunning natural camouflage to deter aggression.

xMVBfVn.jpg

If you can't beat them in the field... The Ottomans came up with a cunning new strategy after losing three consecutive wars.
1618, slacker~

That is pretty remarkable actually but I guess I'm still scarred by your Albania campaign pacing

1618, slacker~

That is pretty remarkable actually but I guess I'm still scarred by your Albania campaign pacing

Too many European starts as of late, so I found myself playing on autopilot for much of the game. I need to go RotW again--Ceylon maybe.

1618, slacker~

He must have smacked Scandinavia pretty early. I left them as allies as LO and paid for it because the reformation centers trolled my finish time pretty badly for Baltic Crusader, not that I was expanding at his pace anyway but I had the required provinces for it like 80 years before I wound up actually getting it, stupid zeal ^_^.

The oldest civilisation on earth takes its rightful place under the heaven as the Glorious Empire of Ming! Despite the annoying start with every indochinese province having over 20 development and being damn expensive to core even with the ADM ideas discount, it is my most successful campaign ever. About 1150 forcelimit, trading in all possible tradegoods, but slaves/tobacco/wine/coffee/dyes.
A7164B558A7916A8FFB14617899B295A4DC8CBFA

Fun facts:
1) Despite looking awfully wrecked, Russia still fields an army of 120k bodies. Its most developed province is Crimea (Putinopolis) with 18/20/15
2) At some point, that small cyan bloop called Ethiopia in the middle of the ottoman menace was the Emperror of the HRE. I seriously have no idea how it happened.
3) I did not colonise a single province in Australia - i took it all from the Portuguese, who arrived there in 1550, and colonised it all in about 1600
4) Nor did i colonise a single province in Siberia - i took it all from Russia. IN ONE WAR! Just goes for show how powerful the adm effeciency bonuses are!
5) The most powerful AI nation in the world at this point is... Hindustan! It was formed by Bahmanis, westernized, capped tech, 250k army!
6) I have completely converted at least 3 religions: Tengri, Shinto and Buddhism (all branches) - all with a single missionary!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Now export that to Vic2! Do it!