• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
S. America looks beautiful:cool:

Reactions:
Too bad no achievement for you.

Whose colony is Vinland?

Reactions:
One of the few games I've played until the end.

5glEYlp.jpg

There are bigger around, but it was a good lesson playing around with tactics for massive conquest.

Tunis was my life-time buddy. Münster (german), Brittany and Poland are my vassals.

Reactions:
The Domains of the Uzbek Khan, c. 1525. Vassals: Yaroslavl, Armenia, Polotsk, Kiev.

31zfXRi.jpg

Something doesn't smell right... White where there should be Brownish...

1gjCCsY.jpg

Holy crap. Austria either instantly inherited the entirety of Hungary or integrated them by the mid 1530s... impressive and scary...
Xy6izRY.jpg

I declare on them anyway, throwing caution to the wind and see that they are not only Austria with hungary inherited, they have the BI too...

No matter. (only reason I could do this and did declare was due to them having no allies for some reason, perhaps hate for eating a lot of the HRE? Who knows.)

vv1AKhy.jpg

My second war with them was much easier and shows the power of Horde troops
kFA8HW8.jpg

After taking a snake toward my next intended major target... it seems they smell me coming =P
u89Ua8Z.jpg

I would like to know the algorithm behind what makes an AI feel "Threatened"
Although to be fair, France only has 48k for some reason (force limit is closer to 70) and I have ~100k. Still funny though.

Reactions:
Update on my Uzbek game.

The Domains of the Uzbek Khan, c. 1685

4liu2pZ.jpg

XeGvOJs.jpg

Vassals: Sind, Miao, Hungary (annexing), Pskov, (annexing), Kiev, Norway.

Hope 136 years is enough time to one tag and convert the rest of the world. I hope version 1.14.4 supports taking entire colonial regions as peace deals as well or this might be a failure :L

Got 1/3 of Europe, almost all of India and China. All that is left is Africa, SE Asia, Japan, the rest of Europe and the Americas.

Reactions:
Dont know if Empire's from mods are welcome here, but heres a Revolutionary Byzantium run (with a flag that despairs a nation). I had the Trajan borders, but expanded beyond them to something more relevant to the modern era (including Arabia, Sudan, the rest of Morroco, Hungary and Germany).

A secular, humanist, democratic free Revolutionary Republican Rome built on an inquisition against Sunni Muslims that allowed it to exist in the first place....

screenshot394ksj6c.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Dont know if Empire's from mods are welcome here, but heres a Revolutionary Byzantium run (with a flag that despairs a nation)

screenshot394ksj6c.png
Those borders... So beautiful! :eek:

Reactions:
Dont know if Empire's from mods are welcome here, but heres a Revolutionary Byzantium run (with a flag that despairs a nation). I had the Trajan borders, but expanded beyond them to something more relevant to the modern era (including Arabia, Sudan, the rest of Morroco, Hungary and Germany).

A secular, humanist, democratic free Revolutionary Republican Rome built on an inquisition against Sunni Muslims that allowed it to exist in the first place....

screenshot394ksj6c.png

those borders are a e s t h e t i c

You have failed your mission as the paragon of Europe! See now, the Turks hold land as far away as Vienna and Italy! Oh woe to Europe, her children weep for her misfortunes.

Aztec run that I originally intended just to get Edge of Maddness (which I didn't get in the end) but got quite lucky (kings and got an event that gave me a 100 trad general in the first year) so I figured I'd go for Sunset Invasion, as I've always wanted it. Borders in Europe aren't what I wanted them to be before posting on here, as I wanted to take all of Hispania, France, England, and integrate Scotland and Wales (both Nahuatl with my family on the throne) but with the patch coming out today I ran out of time!
eu4_8.png
eu4_10.png
eu4_11.png

The difficulty and unprofitability of developing North America (compared to just conquering European land) makes me sad :(

Europe was a total mess in this game, this is what it looked like when I found it.
eu4_1.png

Bonus world map
eu4_map_AZT_1765_05_07_1.png

Last edited:
Just disable auto-patching or go to betas, 1.17.x and finish it?

Got my luck of the irish achievement.

View attachment 210322

Started of as Thomond. Conquered the smaller irish states except Leinster and Ulster who became English vassals. Got an alliance with England around late 1460s. England was attacked by France and in the peace France forced England to release its irish vassals, which I DoWed immediately(tho the purpose of my fully maintained army was war with Scotland). Afterwards I gobbled Scotland pretty easily. Around late 1480 I had dissolved my England alliance and allied France.

France DoWed England, dragging me into it, ending with about 10+ loans for just two lousy provinces. I kindly persuaded the natives of America to give me some money to pay my loans. England afterwards was severely weakened by rebel uprisings and never recovered. My last war was actually with France due to them taking Kent from England.

Oh and my king's name is Sean O'Brien
Hon the tullow tank!! Seanie boy!!