• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My glorious Spanish Empire + colonies :
1409519662-2014-08-31-00015.jpg

1409519694-2014-08-31-00016.jpg

I was initially planning on going full colonial, but then France broke up in the 1500s due to the Wars of Religion so I took advantage and kinda reformed the Roman Empire.

I started as the Chola Raja in CK2, established a kingdom in North Africa and gave up my old territory, exported to EU4, conquered Mexico, tag-switched to the colonial nation, westernised, declared independence, colonised the Pacific islands and finally tried to establish a foothold in my old Tamil homeland, circumnavigating the world in 1000 years.

2014090600004.jpg

2014090600005.jpg

2014090600006.jpg

Influence mapmode

What a strange island this must be:
madagascar.jpg

And what a strange war that was:
war2.png

(Also Venice got kicked out of Europe and moved to Venezuela, of all places. I thought it was pretty funny.)

French orthodox in Colombia...

I started as the Chola Raja in CK2, established a kingdom in North Africa and gave up my old territory, exported to EU4, conquered Mexico, tag-switched to the colonial nation, westernised, declared independence, colonised the Pacific islands and finally tried to establish a foothold in my old Tamil homeland, circumnavigating ...
madagascar.jpg

(Also Venice got kicked out of Europe and moved to Venezuela, of all places. I thought it was pretty funny.)

Please what is that mapfont mod?

@Kljunas

Absolutely one of the most unique and interesting empires on here. It's refreshing to see something like Tamil Hindu Mexico of appropriate size for Mexico than the countless empires of folks who formed the HRE or conquered all of Asia while booting Russia out of the Steppes so they could colonize it. Any chance we can see what became of your North African state after you handed over the reigns to the AI?

And any chance at a conversion to Vicky II so we can witness the inevitable war between Tamil Mexico and Anglo-Saxon America?

I started as the Chola Raja in CK2, established a kingdom in North Africa and gave up my old territory, exported to EU4, conquered Mexico, tag-switched to the colonial nation, westernised, declared independence, colonised the Pacific islands and finally tried to establish a foothold in my old Tamil homeland, circumnavigating the world in 1000 years.

2014090600004.jpg

2014090600005.jpg

2014090600006.jpg

Influence mapmode

madagascar.jpg

And what a strange war that was:
war2.png

Can you show us what your North African mother kingdom looked like?

After having a ton of fun with my Golden Horde / Great Khan run, I decided to play another horde game with the goal of pushing west into western Europe instead of east into Asia. I went with Crimea: the goal was to remove France and Spain from continental Europe and (hopefully) take over Germany / HRE as well.

I started with a war vs Georgia during which Aq Qolonyu attacked them as well, so I got two vassals. I then alternated pushing north and west into Poland/Lithuania (returning cores to Ukraine at first) and Golden Horde/Kazan and south into the levant, Persia, and Egypt (cutting off my allies the Ottomans from expanding too much as well as expanding my power base). Then I started hammering the HRE, France, and the Iberians repeatedly until the end of the game (with occasional pushes down east Africa).

Verdict: Never reformed government, great success! Hordes are so much fun.

My Empire

The Old World - Note AI Mughals, Hindustan, and Qing (which used to be larger until Russia started eating China).

Final Stats Screen

My first (mostly) complete playthrough. I've accomplished all my territorial goals (I could get some PU's and RMs but meh) The only thing left to do is wait for the Europeans to eat India and each other. I got really lucky as within the first 20 years I somehow got a PU on Ming. I still don't know how I did it. It took me 200 years to integrate all of China, but it was worth it xD

My Pacific Empire
View attachment 114688

For its 200th birthday, I gave my CN independence
View attachment 114689

Religions
View attachment 114691

Cultures
View attachment 114692

World
View attachment 114693

Our favorite continent. France was blobby as hell, it PU'd and integrated Portugal and from there ate Spain despite Austria forming the HRE. Fighting the French off to protect my CN in North America was a nightmare, but the banzai charges pulled us through!
View attachment 114694