• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ireland

I started as Munster and had war from the first day on. Finally in 1421 the war ended and I could form Ireland. "Evil" England had to pay for its cruelty: independent Wales and Cornwall; one territory belongs to Morroco but is occupied by Catholic Zealots. War subsidies rock! Still there are huge problems: high war exhaustion and inflation at 6.

1s.jpg

I absolutely love the Sardinia-Piedmont colors. :)

sardpied.jpg

Although I'm a wuss, I admit - because I did that starting with Savoy, not Sardinia.

Ow9pZ.jpg

After not playin for a while, I bought DW on a whim (the improvements sounded cool) and learning that switzerland has 4 more provinces, decided to play them for the first time. The borders seem ugly, but I have Baden, Alsace, and Salzburg as vassals.

ALSO that event letting the emperor get a province or else you get -1 stability SUCKS so I converted to a feudal monarchy just now to become the emperor myself. Have to wait for that infamy to trickle down though. Very slowly.... :(

EU3_MAP_IRQ_1641.2.21_1.jpg
EU3_MAP_IRQ_1731.8.24_1.jpg
here is my iraq empire i havnt expanded from Persia until 1641 before that i was improving my economy which i had a income of 2000 then a someone challenged me to conquer Asia (i was mostly a trading nation before) so i set my minting to half which gave me 1000 deners per year with my force limit being breeched by 50% then i stormed asia

Last edited:
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

eu31s.jpg

Been spending a month on this and got extremely lucky. Inherited Scotland, Castille (they came back after Portuguese Leon rebelled), and Provence (after it took all of Occitania) at once. Portugal also had problems on mainland Europe with Castille, Aragon, and Genoa - allowing me to get a *huge* head start on colonization.

Oh, and Great Britain... just became Emperor. There will be no mercy.

It's his personal mod that he shamelessly advertises on topics such as this. I don't complain, the map does look nice.
Wait a minute, we're allowed to advertise for our mods on here? What about AARs? lemme just get the map from my AAR....

Too bad you can't expand much without opening yourself up to SUPER-HUNGARY and SUPER-FRANCE.

Actually the funny thing is, i could probably steam roll both Hungary and France no problem; Hungary is like 10 techs behind me, 99% of the country is fort 1, while my average stack size is 30ish (assault done in 1 day). France has a bit better fort level on average (mostly 2 a few lvl 3). Its funny, but the biggest challenge for that Prussia are Swiss! They have whole country built on +4 or 5 forts, 80+ units land force limit, and most of those minors that you see around them are their vassals. Few years before that screen shot, they attacked me with their horde of vassals (each OPM fielding about 10-20k stack) and as soon as that happened, Gelre the emperor had the idea of joining the fun - i moved my 2 X 40 units stacks in there to blitz the Swiss, when walking down the mountains i saw over 120+ units on their way to Berlin - epic at one point i had 80% of my army wiped. Had bribe Gelre just so that i can beat the Swiss...