View RSS Feed

The Forge

Currently, this blog is about the weekly progress of Europa Perfecta, my envisioned perfected Europa Universalis III Game.

1. Europa Perfecta - The End?

I will be leaving for college in two months. I am not going somewhere where I will have much time to work on my mod (not that I have been recently. I get busy!) nor do I see it continuing afterwords.

So here I wish to lay out my original goals, my new, much shorter versions, and how I propose WE get there.

Yes, I say we. Why? Because the goals of this mod are nothing more then to create the ultimate EU3 experience. I just wish to give everyone the little things they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Europa Perfecta - Update 2

Well, I was supposed to wait until tomorrow to do this, but on account of the announcement of EU4 I suppose I have to churn things out a little bit earlier! Oh I'm so excited for that though... The new and improved monarch system? They ripped it right off of this mod!

Well maybe not right off this mod, but very close. And that is what this update will cover - the monarch/stability system featured in Europa Perfecta!

One of the things that has bothered me the most about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Europa Perfecta - Update 1

Well better now than later. I was originally going to post this in a week so that I could include all of the changes I make this week, but lets be honest, that is just another form of procrastination. For this update, I shall include everything I have included in the mod so far, plus one of the big features of the game. Comments (just to prove to me that people might read this, and for feedback of course) are ALWAYS appreciated, good or bad. This is a mod for the community, not for just me! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Old

Here is an old WIP thread I made while my blog function did not perform. I'll simply throw everything in here to make things easier on everybody. This area for comments, that area for aiding my work or figuring things out.

For some reason my account does not have access to blogging, so until it does and that issue is revolved, I will be using this thread as a blog. Mostly because my blogs will be like developer diaries, but also here I will get more feedback on the ideas I present
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The First

As with all things their must be a beginning.

Sleepless nights? Droswyness? Rage quitting, headaches, or even death as a side effect from un-explainable AI behaviour or rigid gaming machanics?

Well say no more, as Europa Perfecta is being created to sooth all of your aches and pains.

That being said, this blog will more or less contain everything relevant to the progress of this mod, and maybe even someone will offer to help me with it (since total ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized