• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some stuff with fleshcrafting and ghouls: If they are brutally mauled "heal thrall" does nothing but increasing your hunger. If they become one-eyed, removing their eyes and giving them new ones will not restore their complete sight.

Edit: Btw is the "tragic carp accident" something you added? I've never had that event in vanilla.

Last edited:
Gods damn it! My Tzimisce goal just got tanked! Vladimir should have won! I completed every task in the antediluvian hunt event for Tzimisce flawlessly only to get impaled by a pillar of flesh and made a pseudo-third because Lambach that git couldn't manage to stop a hunter from dragging him into the sun 3 years after game start?!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! The cruelty of it!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Darth_Vader_Noo!.jpg

EDIT: Having just read up on Vladimir Rustovich's canon fate, shouldn't his sire be dead at game start? He disappeared in 983, presumed dead.

Last edited:
Rites of the Blood, a fairly recent V20 book reveals that Kosczecskyu actually faked his death. You can read more about him here if you wish https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Kosczecsyku

Peeudo third is already quite a success for a Tzimisce playthrough to be honest. ^^

Rites of the Blood, a fairly recent V20 book reveals that Kosczecskyu actually faked his death. You can read more about him here if you wish https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Kosczecsyku

Peeudo third is already quite a success for a Tzimisce playthrough to be honest. ^^
Huh. So he basically did the medieval equivalent of ghosting Vladimir to make nasty books.

Sure, if you play anyone else but Vladimir. That boy gets some sick stats if he backstabs his clan and makes a deal with Kupala after kicking the Tremere to the curb. I had this whole amazing story rolling: Vladimir conquered the Carpathians, betrayed his clan to get more personal power but was then deposed in a claimant war led by a number of Tzimisce Methuselahs after close to two decades of war with the Lasombras of Sicily and Ventrue of Germany over landgrabs. Vladimir then spent time rebuilding his powerbase, crafting ghouls and joined the Anarchs. Vengeful as he is, he killed everyone who helped depose him so in the end he was the lowest generation Tzimisce still left in Europe and joined the hunt for the antediluvian only to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked in his moment of triumph!

I'm having some issues with the Embrace not making the childe a child anymore. Considering that the event still claimed that my character was his new mother, it feels as if something isn't quite right there.

I've tested it with the pre-existing starting characters and it seems to work fine, even with custom supernatural stuff, but with custom characters created through the Ruler Designer, for some reason they don't get the "parentage" passed on.

Just figured I'd let you know.

2021-07-07_01h18_20.png

Edit: Ok, so I tested it a bit further, and the issue seems to be related to having started as a non-vampire Ruler Designer-character, and then going vampire through the Custom Character decision.

Last edited:
I'm having some issues with the Embrace not making the childe a child anymore. Considering that the event still claimed that my character was his new mother, it feels as if something isn't quite right there.

I've tested it with the pre-existing starting characters and it seems to work fine, even with custom supernatural stuff, but with custom characters created through the Ruler Designer, for some reason they don't get the "parentage" passed on.

Just figured I'd let you know.

Edit: Ok, so I tested it a bit further, and the issue seems to be related to having started as a non-vampire Ruler Designer-character, and then going vampire through the Custom Character decision.
There is a bug where the game won't allow events to make someone older than you into your child. This is generally only relevant for custom characters, since most (all?) canon on map characters are much older than any mortal human you might want to embrace. But there are a couple of truly ancient ghouls that won't properly become you childe either even if you are playing a respectable elder.
It's hard-coded so there isn't much the mod-devs can do about it.
(the game will happily let you change the relationship through save game editing though and then let them be your child with no complaints, it's only through in-game means that it doesn't work).

Vegeta is right. This issue has the honor of being the number 2 in the FAQ since it's by far the most commonly reported one.

Last edited:
Dynasty legacy number 4 in the caitiff track do not give you access to a MaA as intended.

It's actually the case for most legacies unlocking MaA. Dynasty legacies and MaA reworks were suppoed to happen at the same time, then Azure patch happened, pushing us to update with only the dynasty legacies part ready yet.

It's actually the case for most legacies unlocking MaA. Dynasty legacies and MaA reworks were suppoed to happen at the same time, then Azure patch happened, pushing us to update with only the dynasty legacies part ready yet.
oh okay. I did not know that since I have mostly been playing Tzimisce recently and they got both of their MaA when unlocked. Saw the video from ModCon. Must say I really like the ability to hire Assamites.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was just wondering if perhaps in the future you could add a feeding option during the hunt event for gluttonous and/or high potency vampires to do like Gutka: Turn them into vampires and then feed on them. It isn't exactly diablerie but rather a brutal feeding habit. Of course there should be some prestige/opinion/piety malus involved for feeding on your "childe." It is kinda tedious when you have to hunt 3-4 mortals to sate you and it also seems to conflict with lore where methuselahs seems to only get something from other vampires. Also could be kinda fun if those methuselahs you wake go into a feeding frenzy upon waking up so you have to think twice before waking an ancient unless you risk becoming dinner.

You can already herd and use automaton to not have to hunt every time. You can also choose vampires as a predator type and herd vampires aswell. Though it doesn't disable the ability to herd non vampires.

You can already herd and use automaton to not have to hunt every time. You can also choose vampires as a predator type and herd vampires aswell. Though it doesn't disable the ability to herd non vampires.
I know but for some reason you can never take more than a sip from vampires so they are never lowering your hunger unless you diablerize them.

I really like playing the non cadet Ministry dynasty in poland as you get all the benefits of the family tree and bloodline dynasty traits but also get control over the dynasty. Like it wouldn't be good as the rule but it's good as special case.
There's a Lamia one in Sweden, but are there any others?

Also, are they patrons? I can't find them in the canon but the poland one comes up as a youtuber

Patrons characters have the Patron trait, so you can't miss them. There are some easter eggs from youtubers to other vampire universes that don't have the patron trait and are harder to spot. That's indeed what you saw.

• 1Like
Reactions: